Best value

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Jun 22, 2014

Contains the "right" form of zinc that has been proven to work against colds. Quite a large dose of zinc, so can cause nausea if not enough protein taken before-hand. Had to give my children a different product with less zinc per lozenge. Pleasant tasting but with chalky texture.

Be careful with a dosage --------Будьте осторожны с дозировкой

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. In his opinion, after using of this product, the testosterone level had been increased, and his sleep quality was improved. My son advises to search in Google and find the exact information on dosage of zinc as too much zinc would be toxic to your body. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для сына-спортсмена. По его словам, после употребления продукта, у него повысился уровень тестостерона, улучшилось качество сна. Мой сын советует прогуглить и найти вам точную информацию в интернете по дозировке, так как перебор цинка будет токсичен для вашего организма.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

tast is good

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

good amount of zinc and kids like the taste

Best zinc

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

i want to always keep in my herb cabinet (medicinal cabinet) some zinc lozenges i the flu hits me. Lozenges are only form what works if you are allready hit from the flu .

acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 24, 2012

There was a news item about zinc salts relieving symptoms of acid reflux. Couldn't find a product listing zinc salts specifically, but many forms of zinc: aspartate, citrate, gluconate, etc. Had these lozenges on hand and they DO work for acid reflux. Generally use them immediately before sleep if I feel a bit of discomfort. Have also used them during the day. Not a miracle, but does decrease discomfort.

Good for concentration

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Nov 29, 2011

This clears my mind and helps me stay focused.

We like 'em

Posted by Reviewer2313891 on Nov 15, 2011

Nice Peachberry flavor that my kids like. Great for on coming colds and sore throats.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer2786857 on Oct 14, 2011

best zinc product ever had.if you have sexual activity you need more of them

Best zinc lozenges I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on May 23, 2011

Source Naturals is a company I have long trusted, and I was happy to see they make these zinc lozenges. I've had other brands and these are the best by far.

Source Naturals Zinc Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1652901 on Nov 16, 2010

These are wonderful lozenges and I believe help prevent colds. I've been using them for years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »