OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

I am not really sure if these help or not, don't notice any positive impact to be honest. OK flavour.

tastes awful

Posted by azronis on Jun 04, 2013

Might be good zinc but it tastes awful and leaves horrible chemical taste for a long time in your mouth. It went straight to the trash.

bad deal no star

Posted by Reviewer1534956 on Jan 04, 2011

this products first ingredient is fructose 2 grams A pill does not have to be sweet. I put it in the garbage.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Mar 06, 2009

I like these. I saw that a few other reviewers didn't like the taste much, but decided to try them for myself. I think they taste good. I mean, you have to expect that there will be a slight hint of zinc taste in there - they are not candy. For a supplement, they taste great. I suck on them when I get a sore throat and it lessens the pain, and sometimes even makes it go away, at least for awhile - and that's better than constant sore throat pain. I also take zinc when I get a cold to get over it faster, particularly if I catch it early and start sucking on these. Try it. Keep it on hand for the next time you get sick and see if it doesn't help! (No, I don't work for the company!)

Powerful defense against colds if taken at the onset of symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jan 22, 2008

This is the real deal. These are very strong zinc

Source Natural peach raspberry zinc

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Nov 23, 2008

Yum!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer2786857 on Oct 14, 2011

best zinc product ever had.if you have sexual activity you need more of them

We like 'em

Posted by Reviewer2313891 on Nov 15, 2011

Nice Peachberry flavor that my kids like. Great for on coming colds and sore throats.

Good for concentration

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Nov 29, 2011

This clears my mind and helps me stay focused.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Jun 22, 2014

Contains the "right" form of zinc that has been proven to work against colds. Quite a large dose of zinc, so can cause nausea if not enough protein taken before-hand. Had to give my children a different product with less zinc per lozenge. Pleasant tasting but with chalky texture.