Xylitol from Birch tree, not corn!!

Posted by Elifffa on Apr 13, 2013

This xylitol was really good. This is not made from corn, but Birch tree. Its much better for the digestive track. I use it for brushing my teeth. Xylitol is a cavity fighting ingredient. Love it!! I also use it instead of sugar :-) Taste is identical to sugar. Yummy.

Xylitol

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

Mild taste, from birch and good guality. Bought it for provocation testing (diet). Prefer this one compared to erythritol, but not something I will buy again. Will buy stevia and natural mineral rich sugars from now on. Highly toxic for dogs, so keep it out of their reach.

oh, I love this

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 31, 2012

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect.

Could xylitol be another hoax, like agave nectar & cause tooth loss in the end?

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 19, 2014

This product comes with an outer shrink wrap and inner seal, however my inner seal was half way undone and off the container. There is no little scoop inside (bummer) and the product is very white, crystals about the size of granulated sugar and free-flowing. First thing that surprised me is the cooling effect without mint. This is very refreshing, very sweet, tastes even better than real sugar. I did some research: even doctor Mercola praises birch xylitol. Then I went to see what Ramiel Nagel had to say about this. Let's just say it's not positive and echoes my suspicions. Is my intuition right? Is he? Can this product truly cause more enamel damage? It would be so much easier to ignore my intuition's protests and blindly use this delicious product but my fear is great here. I don't want to lose any more teeth. Although I did get some other xylitol products, to put this on my teeth after brushing them seems like it would defeat the purpose. I give this 5 stars for taste and great marketing, for the rest: I'm as much in the dark as anyone else. Question everything. I hope I'm wrong; dare I find out at the expense of all my teeth? My answer is no.

Great product

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on May 17, 2014

Although, this is the first time using Xylitol, this product seems to be doing the job for me. I make a tooth powder concoction, by mixing baking soda, salt and Xylismart - cleans my teeth well!

Good for teeth

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 17, 2012

Appreciate it is non gmo and inexpensive. I mix with calcium lactate powder to make my own remineralizing mouthwash.

practial jar

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

great when traveling, tasty plus it's birch tree sugar, the best, corn xyilitol is poison to the body, use this brand

Excellent

Posted by nzreviewer on Feb 24, 2015

Non-GMO, not from corn, and doesn't leave me with a nasty after-taste when I bake with it - will definitely be ordering again :-)

Just like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2928464 on Sep 02, 2012

Used in coffee and tea. Tastes just like sugar!

La uso para hacer dentifricos y enjuagues.

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

para el uso que le doy me gusta mucho. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »