Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

We use this chlorella to help cleanse and nourish our bodies. We prefer the tablets because they're easier to consume without being affected by the taste.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 15, 2013

good

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012

I have stopped taking this kind of product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jan 26, 2012

I've been using chlorella for many years, and it is a wonderful thing. I can feel the difference in my skin immediately upon beginning to take it. This is not my favorite one, although very good. I prefer the Solgar brand.

best

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Dec 30, 2011

this is best chlorella

Good product; Even better price

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I have been using this product for some time now,and I am pleased with the amount of energy that I have as a result. I usually purchased at a local store, but there is a huge price difference between the store and iherb. I feel like I am really getting a bargain.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on Sep 16, 2010

excellent for lower GI, will order again. We have been using about 3 yrs. although with another name.

A Fine Quality Chlorella!

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Jun 12, 2010

In my opinion this is one of the best and purest forms of broken cell chlorella on the market.

All I Need!

Posted by Reviewer1726479 on Nov 24, 2009

I love chlorella! this superfood is amazing. it detoxed me and improved my life. My nails are whiter and longer, i have more energy, i smell fresher, im not as hungry as i usually am, my hair growth is good, face is softer, ect. I really could go on and on about the wonders of chlorella. I started taking it because my face broke out badly from too much biotin and i thought taking something that is a whole food and a superfood, packed with so many nutrients would help me. It did, my skin is improving. I am able to break the tabs and add the powder to my facial mask, dark spots are lightening up, it is a godsend

Ordered a Second Box

Posted by Reviewer2333339 on Sep 01, 2009

I really liked this stuff, it did give me extra energy and I took it with cilantro for some heavy metal detox. I did actually notice a slight difference, and was happy with its overall effect of energizing, and detoxing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »