Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella, 200 mg, 600 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Not to close to the nuke desaster

Posted by Reviewer3359280 on Aug 17, 2011

It is so scary now to buy anything that's grown in Japan, especially stuff like chlorella that absorbs toxins, but this supplement is grown on an island quite far away from the epicenter of the nuclear crisis, so hopefully is it relatively clean. I can not testify to the quality of this product in comparison with other chlorella products because this one is the only one I tried, but we use it often, especially when eating non-organic food or fish (when we do not forget to use it :) ).

Top product

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on May 21, 2010

This stuff is the coolest,I started taking it as soon as I got it and within two weeks I was seeing results,my skin has improved alot,and my brain forecast is clear and sunny with no chance of clouds! It makes me feel relaxed and calm and just overall better in every way, This is something I will always be taking for now on. Iherb.com rules!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1053546 on Sep 14, 2008

Pills are dark green like the color of the powder. Some other brand I tried, the color of the pills were light green. If you see the pure chrolella powder, their color is dark green, not light green.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I was taking a more expensive brand of chlorella,which costs more than twice what this costs. In switching to Jarrow, it feels the same. I still have energy and get the same benefits while saving money.

i love em!

Posted by Reviewer2031642 on May 01, 2008

I've been taking these for almost a year now. I take about 45 pills a day. 15 with each meal. They help keep me feeling full and curve my cravings. They also help you absorb your other vitamins as well. I notice my nails are stronger and grow faster. Also, I notice that I heal very quickly. Ex. If i cut myself shaving or a bruise. Seems like it's here one day, gone the next. I really notice a difference when I don't take it. I've recommended it to all of my friends. They love it as well.