I have seen a documentary about this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348669 on May 26, 2009

I have seen a documentary about Chlorella, read a small e-book about this and thought I would give this a try. The whole process of ordering was easy and quick. Now using 10 tablets a day. Previously I haven't used anything like this. Not sure whether my mind is playing games with me, but I really have the impression I have more energy and neem less sleep. I haven't used it for a week as a test and felt less energetic. But I'm very sceptic, use it now again and the energy levels seem to rise again. No difference in bloodpressure, which is always been a little high. No weightchanges found, while my diet is the same. Taste is good, does not taste fishy. Biggest problem is not to forget to take 10 of them spread over the day.

Based on recommendations

Posted by normantan on Oct 12, 2007

I read about it on Dr Mercola's newsletter stating that Yaeyama Chlorella is one of the best in the market. I used to take Sun Chlorella for a few years but it is getting more expensive. If Yaeyama Chlorella can give me the same results, why not

Not sure about this one.

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

My friend has had a lot of success taking 15 tablets of Sun Chlorella per day; it's taken away her fibromyalgia pain and raised her energy level quite a bit. My daughter and I have M.E. (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and taking 15 tablets a day of this Source Naturals product hasn't done a thing for our energy levels, though it did seem to detoxify us a little. We tried upping the dose, but it wreaked havoc with out digestion (loose, green stools). When I can afford it, we're going to switch to Sun Chlorella.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Easy to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 21, 2010

I can't say I've felt any miraculous effects from this, but the tablets are easy to take, don't get stuck to my throat, and have a pleasant taste even though they're uncoated.

chlorrella

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 19, 2012

seems good quality but would need a lot of pills to notice any significant difference.would rather get my greens from the garden and my protein from sprouts and grains ....wouldbe good for anyone travelling who does not have acces to fresh greens.

seem ok

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

have not noticed much differenc

good greens

Posted by WendND on May 09, 2012

If you want a quality green product without the pricyness, this will do. I can tell it's freshness in the first whiff. They're very small tablets so you have to remember to take a few more. It may help to start off with small doses for someone new to using a green product, just to make sure your digestive tolerance is good. Any good greens gives me better energy... so I can't say if this one is better, still on my first bottle.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1676532 on Feb 05, 2008

Good product. My huseband like this product but I cannot take it because it cause allergy to me.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2837176 on Apr 07, 2008

Good value for the money. Compared with other brands best value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »