chlorrella

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 19, 2012

seems good quality but would need a lot of pills to notice any significant difference.would rather get my greens from the garden and my protein from sprouts and grains ....wouldbe good for anyone travelling who does not have acces to fresh greens.

Yaeyama Chlorella vs Sun Chlorella~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 05, 2010

Although I've only begun using the Yaeyama Chlorella competition for the Sun Chlorella a few days now {approx. 7 days}, I do feel that it is equal in strength and efficacy to the "Big Dog" Sun Chlorella. I will be more inclined to give this supplement a better rating of 5-stars, after I've had time to evaluate it further, {approx. 60 days}. I do acknowledge that the reason I was willing to try it is due to the much more reasonable cost per order.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 06, 2010

Too early to tell, but it seems as though these give me more energy.

Sheila Maher

Posted by Reviewer2713375 on Feb 06, 2008

hi recently ordered these chlorella tablets. Found the delivery service amazing. Recieved them in two days. Thats all the way from California to Ireland. Only using the product three weeks so havent noticed a huge difference yet but i feel that theyre doing good anyway. And easy to take with no aftertaste.

great size tabs

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Nov 19, 2011

small easy to swallow tabs with no rubbishy fillers

seem ok

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

have not noticed much differenc

GREAT !!

Posted by 5310150756789665035 on Jan 15, 2014

My family & I have been using this brand for a long time. We tried switching to other cheaper brand from another company but the tablets were too large and in the end, we got back to this one again.

No other ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2012

High in lutein according to yaeyama website. This bottle is more convenient than the ziplock foil packs.

Great greens

Posted by 4724150795183962376 on May 17, 2012

The best chlorella I've tried. I've use this brand for years.

very nice product