Review after 1 month of taking

Posted by Reviewer1605117 on Dec 15, 2011

its great so far people have noticed a change in my body in overall better appearance. Also i have been waking up earlier and not feeling as tired. one caution though is you need to start slow then gradually increase your dosage. Also you must drink lots of water like about 1 to 2 gallons a day . this stuff kinda drys you out internally

Great product!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

Helps my immune!

chlorrella

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 19, 2012

seems good quality but would need a lot of pills to notice any significant difference.would rather get my greens from the garden and my protein from sprouts and grains ....wouldbe good for anyone travelling who does not have acces to fresh greens.

Easy to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 21, 2010

I can't say I've felt any miraculous effects from this, but the tablets are easy to take, don't get stuck to my throat, and have a pleasant taste even though they're uncoated.

Yaeyama Chlorella vs Sun Chlorella~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 05, 2010

Although I've only begun using the Yaeyama Chlorella competition for the Sun Chlorella a few days now {approx. 7 days}, I do feel that it is equal in strength and efficacy to the "Big Dog" Sun Chlorella. I will be more inclined to give this supplement a better rating of 5-stars, after I've had time to evaluate it further, {approx. 60 days}. I do acknowledge that the reason I was willing to try it is due to the much more reasonable cost per order.

seem ok

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

have not noticed much differenc

Source Naturals, Chlorella (Yaeyama), 200 mg, 600 Tablets

Posted by mrkq10 on Aug 10, 2007

excellent-----

No other ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2012

High in lutein according to yaeyama website. This bottle is more convenient than the ziplock foil packs.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Jan 06, 2008

Great product for improving energy levels, bowel regularity and detoxification. Best price that I've found for this product.

very good