Good buy

Posted by Reviewer2645962 on Aug 22, 2009

Great product and great price.

good

Posted by Reviewer3133298 on Jul 13, 2009

good, but little .

I have seen a documentary about this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348669 on May 26, 2009

I have seen a documentary about Chlorella, read a small e-book about this and thought I would give this a try. The whole process of ordering was easy and quick. Now using 10 tablets a day. Previously I haven't used anything like this. Not sure whether my mind is playing games with me, but I really have the impression I have more energy and neem less sleep. I haven't used it for a week as a test and felt less energetic. But I'm very sceptic, use it now again and the energy levels seem to rise again. No difference in bloodpressure, which is always been a little high. No weightchanges found, while my diet is the same. Taste is good, does not taste fishy. Biggest problem is not to forget to take 10 of them spread over the day.

Posted by Reviewer2602425 on May 11, 2009

I ordered Chlorella because it stimulates hair growth and regulates the digestive system, upon many other benefits. They're pretty good, I felt better with my stomach, though they made me feel sort of crampy but I guess that's normal and my skin looked so much better. But I wished I would've ordered them in the liquid form, since i'm a bad pill taker. IHerb's shipping was very quick and excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2678635 on May 09, 2009

Easy and pleasant to take.

Posted by Reviewer1273651 on May 02, 2009

Chlorella is probably my best nutrient!! It is very good, and Yaeyama makes one of the best.

Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on Apr 23, 2009

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

Excellent detoxifier!

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Apr 08, 2009

I used Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella last year as part of a heavy metal detox after having all of my mercury fillings removed. It worked wonderfully and reasonably gently. I still take a daily maintenance dose of chlorella for optimal health. I recommend this product highly.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1190092 on Feb 16, 2009

Very pleased with your product. Thanks

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3111251 on Feb 06, 2009

I have used this deodorant for years. It is the best and I am so glad to be able to get it here. THANX.