great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1222325 on Mar 25, 2007

My energy has improved since taking this product due to improved digestion. I highly recommend trying this to see if it works for you.

Source Natural Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Feb 25, 2011

Very good for detox, very green tablet and reasonable pricing. I've ate sun chlorella which cost 3x more than this and this product is very much comparable and much cheaper in price. Would recommend it for general health and detoxification

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3111251 on Feb 06, 2009

I have used this deodorant for years. It is the best and I am so glad to be able to get it here. THANX.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 25, 2010

I began to notice some increased energy in about 3 days taking about 8 tabs twice a day. Though after a week, my body seems to have acclimated and I don't sense much more boost. Still its nice that iHerb makes this affordable.

High Quality, easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

This is so much more convenient than taking chlorella powder. It also lets you easily figure out exactly how much you want to take with small increments of 200 mg. Great for people starting out who aren't yet sure how much they need. These are also easy to chew if you don't mind the taste of chlorella with nothing added.

Best Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2833270 on Nov 11, 2009

Excellent quality and price!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Very good for detoxifying the system

Excellent service and product

Posted by Reviewer2006333 on Sep 29, 2008

I am really pleased with the product. Very easy to take, (1st timer) and i was surprised to get my order in a few short days. I took 10gr the first day and i noticed a slight headache and it continues on to the second day, but was gone on the 3rd day. I'm glad this food is helping my health and I am looking forward to ordering some more from iHerb. Great company!

Love It!

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011

This product provides an instant feeling of balance in my body. It also protects against common background radiation.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Jan 24, 2007

For the money, this stuff can't be beat. I take it for its natural cleansing properties, though it has many other benefits also. A really good whole food at a steal of a price.