Excellent detoxifier!

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Apr 08, 2009

I used Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella last year as part of a heavy metal detox after having all of my mercury fillings removed. It worked wonderfully and reasonably gently. I still take a daily maintenance dose of chlorella for optimal health. I recommend this product highly.

High Quality, easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

This is so much more convenient than taking chlorella powder. It also lets you easily figure out exactly how much you want to take with small increments of 200 mg. Great for people starting out who aren't yet sure how much they need. These are also easy to chew if you don't mind the taste of chlorella with nothing added.

Best Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2833270 on Nov 11, 2009

Excellent quality and price!

Source Natural Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Feb 25, 2011

Very good for detox, very green tablet and reasonable pricing. I've ate sun chlorella which cost 3x more than this and this product is very much comparable and much cheaper in price. Would recommend it for general health and detoxification

From Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Feb 26, 2012

Feel more emergetic and intact with Chlorella product. Help mind concentration.

Not sure about this one.

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

My friend has had a lot of success taking 15 tablets of Sun Chlorella per day; it's taken away her fibromyalgia pain and raised her energy level quite a bit. My daughter and I have M.E. (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and taking 15 tablets a day of this Source Naturals product hasn't done a thing for our energy levels, though it did seem to detoxify us a little. We tried upping the dose, but it wreaked havoc with out digestion (loose, green stools). When I can afford it, we're going to switch to Sun Chlorella.

Chlorella made me sick!

Posted by Reviewer1312148 on May 11, 2010

Within a day of taking Chlorella, I experienced excess gas and abdominal pain. I could not continue to take it. Soon after I stopped, I returned to normal. I do not recommend this to anyone who has gastro-intestinal problems.

Does it work

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I have stop eating chlorella, I don't think it is beneficial to me.

Nice Hair and Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2031919 on Feb 28, 2012

I am taking this with the Spirullina. My hair,nails,and skin look nicer. Hopefully, they will detoxify our body to rid off all the toxin and chemicals as others said!

Source Naturals Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3272624 on Feb 28, 2012

Great product for gently increasing energy & sense of well being, and gentle detox.