A healthy addition to my diet!

Posted by Reviewer2578674 on Jan 22, 2012

I'm on my 2nd bottle and so far I'm pleased. I feel renewed and healthy from the inside out! It definitely detoxed my system during my first bottle (i felt clean lol!). No side effects and I've been using this for about 4 months!

Great for runners!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 26, 2012

This keeps your body healthy and cleans you out thoroughly. I ran my first marathon in the Fall and took chlorella throughout my training. At any sign of soreness, chlorella cleared up the aches overnight! Nutritious, cancer fighter, superfood!

Yaeyama-Chlorella-200-mg-600-Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2549765 on Aug 09, 2011

great product i feel better when taking it

Easier on my system

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Nov 08, 2011

I like the Yaeyama Chlorella better than the others. It's easier on my digestive system. I'm on my third bottle.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 22, 2011

I'm using is along with liquid Cilantro to detox heavy metals. My doctor thought this was a good idea too when I ran it by him. I'm also taking the powdered form of this. No results yet since that takes another test.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Sep 16, 2011

After a few weeks of taking these, I've definitely noticed a difference in the calmness & clarity of my skin, as well as increased energy throughout the day.

Protein boost

Posted by cot477 on Sep 28, 2011

I take 6 of these and 3 spirulina each morning as a protein boost to my diet. Very green - will stain - and quite smelly, but tiny so easy to take.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Oct 03, 2011

I've been taking this brand of chlorella for years and love it.

Excellent Chlorella Source!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1963492 on Oct 19, 2011

Great chlorella product and so convenient with the small caplets. I (easily) take 15 of these 2-3 times per day to get a nice dose of health boosting chlorella into my system. iHerb is always timely with delivery and you can't beat the price and the service they provide (you can't have one without the other).

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2952788 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product, no added nasties, which is a bonus. Excellent pricing even to get these delivered to New Zealand. Just for reference I ordered 4 bottles; things like chlorella would be nice to get them in larger amounts/bottles as you take so many a day. Cheers iHerb