Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Jun 21, 2015

My candida growth was gone in 1 week..this is my medicin!

Good

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on May 29, 2014

And value for money considering the ridiculous price they are selling in singapore

Good taste

Posted by Romlenz on May 26, 2014

Taste better than the (full of heavy metals) Chinese one.

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella - The Chlorella Powder I

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I'm an avid chlorella user (see chlorellafactor.com for its many benefits). This was the first chlorella powder I tried since I also take the tablets from the same source. Since it's "yaeyema c." , its taste is "tastier" than the other c. powders I'd later buy and experience.Now I'm settled with Now Foods' c. powder. Not much of the taste, but more of the price. NF's is almost 2/3 the price of this yaeyema chlorella. Anyways, chlorella is not the only green stuff I take everyday. It's just part of the whole. Eversince I started on my green diets (alkalizers), I haven't been sick when I used to easily get colds and allergies. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Excellent

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

I love using this Chlorella powder in my green smoothies every day. Even though my greens powders do contain Chlorella, I supplement with extra as I'm detoxing heavy mercury poisoning. Taking this with Cilantro pesto really helps.

Yaeyama Chlorella - the best!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Got more energy!

Posted by Reviewer1089617 on Oct 17, 2012

Got more energy!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 07, 2012

Very cleansing, had to gradually get used to this. Blends well in smoothies.

chelates heavy metals

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on May 06, 2012

I am using this to help with mercury toxicity. With muscle-testing, I test strong to this Chlorella product when tested with mercury energy, so I know it is working for me. But I also know that it is not an overnight fix. The flavor is a bit strong so I hide it in my morning fruit and greens smoothie.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Feb 20, 2012

I've been using this for months now, I never measured my heavy metal levels before and after but I feel much better now than I have ever. A word of caution to build up your dosage gradually unless you want explosive green stools.