Normal

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I give up after consuming this kind of product for a while. I can't tell any difference.

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella - The Chlorella Powder I

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I'm an avid chlorella user (see chlorellafactor.com for its many benefits). This was the first chlorella powder I tried since I also take the tablets from the same source. Since it's "yaeyema c." , its taste is "tastier" than the other c. powders I'd later buy and experience.Now I'm settled with Now Foods' c. powder. Not much of the taste, but more of the price. NF's is almost 2/3 the price of this yaeyema chlorella. Anyways, chlorella is not the only green stuff I take everyday. It's just part of the whole. Eversince I started on my green diets (alkalizers), I haven't been sick when I used to easily get colds and allergies. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Got more energy!

Posted by Reviewer1089617 on Oct 17, 2012

Got more energy!

Excellent

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

I love using this Chlorella powder in my green smoothies every day. Even though my greens powders do contain Chlorella, I supplement with extra as I'm detoxing heavy mercury poisoning. Taking this with Cilantro pesto really helps.

Good taste

Posted by Romlenz on May 26, 2014

Taste better than the (full of heavy metals) Chinese one.

Good

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on May 29, 2014

And value for money considering the ridiculous price they are selling in singapore

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1003810 on Apr 02, 2009

If you're feeling sluggish and worried about your general health, this product is for you!

Chlorella is clever

Posted by Reviewer1043400 on Aug 04, 2009

I've been taking this for some time now and coupled with spirulina, it's made my skin glow and clear - and the price is the best on the net expecially when considering international shipping rates.

mild taste

Posted by Reviewer2883720 on Feb 15, 2010

I have ordered this before and it has a mild taste. I put it in my protein drink.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2840382 on May 07, 2009

Love it. I have always taken Chlorella & Spirulina and every time I stop I feel the difference. I also feel it helps with my asthma.