Great product

Posted by Reviewer1567939 on Dec 26, 2010

I have been using this product for almost over a year and I love it!

works!

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Mar 09, 2011

I like this better than the tablets it does work to keep things regular, clears my skin up and makes it a lot softer overall, and i swear it makes your hair thicker, anyway love it but gave it four stars because the taste is alomost to much for me. even in a smoothie

not as potent as I was accustomed to

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Jan 25, 2012

I totally believe in Chlorella but Im not so sure about this brand. Prior I was taking Green Foods Chlorella Powder and I found it worked better for my body. I felt more of a cleanse. I thought I'd save some money by buying this SN brand and I also heard 'yaeyama' is best .. well not for my body any way. I'm going back to Green Foods to see if there really is a difference.

Alright

Posted by 5492688752154087595 on Nov 23, 2014

To be frank am not seeing any results instead am constipated the more so I stopped using it everyday just use once in awhile.

Great body cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jan 24, 2010

Great Product! I am looking younger and have more energy. Chlorella is loaded with amino acids and protein. Love that this not only removes toxins, but is healthy. Fabulous price here at iherb. Same product is much higher priced at other stores.

good stuff

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

i can feel the stuff running through my blood. a healthy dose of green goodness

Yaeyama chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on Nov 09, 2007

Easy to use added to any thick cold liquid; no offensive taste; obviously effective.

Simply the Best.

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Dec 26, 2007

If you are looking for a painless, cost-effective way to improve your health, look no further - this is it. When I take this product regularly I have increased calm, smooth energy and feelings of well-being. The powder works for me because I like it in my morning fruit shake, but if you can't see yourself ingesting it this way, do yourself a favor and get a few bottles of the tablets.

Best chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 27, 2008

For rejuvenation. Chlorella is gently detoxifying and as you all must know, is so packed with nutrients that it is a help in any kind of illness. Have taken it every day for a year. will never stop taking it as a core supplement.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2224370 on Aug 04, 2008

It does not have funny taste and the price at iherb is very good