Move bowel

Posted by Reviewer2628573 on Feb 06, 2012

Improve constipation

not as potent as I was accustomed to

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Jan 25, 2012

I totally believe in Chlorella but Im not so sure about this brand. Prior I was taking Green Foods Chlorella Powder and I found it worked better for my body. I felt more of a cleanse. I thought I'd save some money by buying this SN brand and I also heard 'yaeyama' is best .. well not for my body any way. I'm going back to Green Foods to see if there really is a difference.

This product was recommended by an aunt.

Posted by Reviewer3346183 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been using it for about two weeks now. I am just starting toy feel different. I like the feeling of clean it gives me. I'm not a fan of the taste. It falls somewhere in my scale of tastes, between a medium to strain Rosemary tea and wheat grass. I will certainly become an acquired taste. If I made it through Olive oil, and the others mentioned, I should be well. I will definitely order more. I actually purchased two containers for another aunt. Two aunts & my mother use this product and are very happy. You can expect that they will be telling the folks at their church about it. Thank you for making it easy to order and for the timely delivery. Blessings for the holidays and a prosperous 2012. ;)

Even better than the Jarrow brand

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 07, 2011

This one is even darker green and more flavorful than the Jarrow Brand I used before.

really works!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Nov 24, 2011

i am detoxing heavy metal and this is awesome in dealing with the side effects, headaches, fatigue, etc. love it!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Jun 10, 2011

Tastes so much better than spirulina. I really trust Source Naturals.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2188269 on Mar 26, 2011

great pdt

works!

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Mar 09, 2011

I like this better than the tablets it does work to keep things regular, clears my skin up and makes it a lot softer overall, and i swear it makes your hair thicker, anyway love it but gave it four stars because the taste is alomost to much for me. even in a smoothie

The best chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 07, 2011

Excellent mixing and tasting chlorella. Great for helping to detox the body of heavy metals.

chlorella