Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella, 8 oz (226.8 g)

not as potent as I was accustomed to

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Jan 25, 2012

I totally believe in Chlorella but Im not so sure about this brand. Prior I was taking Green Foods Chlorella Powder and I found it worked better for my body. I felt more of a cleanse. I thought I'd save some money by buying this SN brand and I also heard 'yaeyama' is best .. well not for my body any way. I'm going back to Green Foods to see if there really is a difference.

Great body cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jan 24, 2010

Great Product! I am looking younger and have more energy. Chlorella is loaded with amino acids and protein. Love that this not only removes toxins, but is healthy. Fabulous price here at iherb. Same product is much higher priced at other stores.

good stuff

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

i can feel the stuff running through my blood. a healthy dose of green goodness

Yaeyama chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on Nov 09, 2007

Easy to use added to any thick cold liquid; no offensive taste; obviously effective.

Simply the Best.

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Dec 26, 2007

If you are looking for a painless, cost-effective way to improve your health, look no further - this is it. When I take this product regularly I have increased calm, smooth energy and feelings of well-being. The powder works for me because I like it in my morning fruit shake, but if you can't see yourself ingesting it this way, do yourself a favor and get a few bottles of the tablets.