It helps!

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on May 21, 2015

I recently got LASEK and I've noticed apparent progress in recovery since I started taking the pills - as opposed to healing without them.

great for the eyes

Posted by 5071982414695520906 on Jan 18, 2015

hard to review something like this, can't really feel or see the benefits (pun intended), one of those products that works silently in the "background"...but these are the important ingredients from what I've read to keep your eyes healthy.

Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein

Posted by eltocadordevero on Aug 14, 2014

Pastillas para reforzar la vista, ayudan con el tiempo a que ésta mejore, sea más definida, pero no mejora la pérdida de visión.

Great vision support

Posted by 4672265327517422305 on Jan 25, 2014

My eyesight worsened after childbirth and this product helped bring it back to normal.

Posted by Krassy on Dec 14, 2013

Another excellent product for eye health!

An amazing product for eye health and AMD (age - related macular degeneration) prevention

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Mar 06, 2013

Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that help on eye health and may prevent AMD (age - related macular degeneration) that may lead to blindness. The floraGlo (R) lutein is excellent absorbed and is prefered by doctors worldwide.

the two superstars

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

Both Zeaxanthin and Lutein are required helping with eye related problems. This formula has the right amounts of each and seems to work nicely.

Improves my eye health

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Nov 01, 2012

I have really bad eyes - easily irritated by the environment like changes in temperature. Also my right eye is quite red and teary - sometimes tears drip down my right eye and I have to constantly wipe it with a tissue. I have been been taking this supplement for about a month now and the excessive tears have stopped (actually I feel my eyes are a little dry now). Visions also seem to have improved; images are clearer and my eyes are not as sensitive to light as before, so they don't get tired as quickly. Now I only take 1 cap / day or sometimes even every other day as I also take astaxanthin which has also improved my eye health tremendously.

works for me

Posted by 4973675965565608436 on Oct 28, 2012

feel my eyes become stronger and doen't feel tired that easy

great