Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein, 10 mg, 60 Capsules

Zeaxanthin with Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2347073 on Feb 09, 2009

My opthomolgist suggested that I take this to retard the progression of the macular degeneration in my right eye. I have used it daily for 5 years and there has not been any further erosion in the disease. Thank you for this wonderful product.

Good stuff, really helps

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Very good stuff for eyes. My eyes are very sensetive. They are red almost 365 days per year coz of sun, wind, dust, tiredness, anything. They just easily get irritated. Ater 1 month of taking this zeaxanthin with lutein, I can say my eyes are much better. This stuff has the bigest quantity of zwaxanthin I have ever used. Good stuff and it is really working. My doctor told me to take it for 6 monthes. I will buy again.

Improves my eye health

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Nov 01, 2012

I have really bad eyes - easily irritated by the environment like changes in temperature. Also my right eye is quite red and teary - sometimes tears drip down my right eye and I have to constantly wipe it with a tissue. I have been been taking this supplement for about a month now and the excessive tears have stopped (actually I feel my eyes are a little dry now). Visions also seem to have improved; images are clearer and my eyes are not as sensitive to light as before, so they don't get tired as quickly. Now I only take 1 cap / day or sometimes even every other day as I also take astaxanthin which has also improved my eye health tremendously.

Throw away the others!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Oct 04, 2011

Top rate therapeutic product goes hand in hand with Astaxanthin if you're serious about occular health. I won't be without this product!

Stopped Degeneration.

Posted by Reviewer2893306 on Jul 13, 2009

Been taking this for a while. My Optometrist tells me my eye degeneration has stopped.