The best zinc supplement

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Mar 22, 2009

Chelated zinc is the most bioavailable form of zinc. Most zinc supplements are treated by the body as waste since they aren't bound to something organic (food). This chelated zinc is bound with amino acids which the body processes as food. I'll use this product for life!

OK, but I've got a better one!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

I took this one for some time, never really noticing it works. Then I switched to Country Life Gluten Free Chelated Zinc and it sure did the job. Switch over.

Source Naturals, Zinc, 50 mg, 250

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Feb 25, 2009

Good for older male with prostate problems. Heals cuts quicker. Has other minerals in it which is also beneficial. For less older person a bit too strong. 1/2 tablet is okay.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Dec 26, 2008

Contains copper to balance the zinc. But Copper is associated with female traits and zinc with male. Being a male, I take these every other day with a straight zinc tablet to get some copper, but not overdo it.

alli

Posted by allieb on Sep 26, 2006

This product is very good for hair regrowth. My hair was falling out and this has slowed it down. The types of Zinc and Copper are highly absorbed by the body.

John

Posted by Reviewer2049979 on Oct 12, 2006

One of the best zinc products I have tried.

Source Naturals from I-Herb

Posted by Reviewer1721009 on Oct 31, 2007

I've been buying this product for approx. 3 years. It was recommended by my pharmacist for its purity & absorbability. I've been buying it from I-Herb because their pricing is so competitive on high quality products.

Helps with acne

Posted by Reviewer2113810 on Jul 22, 2008

I got this item for acne, and I have seen a significant improvement in heal time, and not so much redness like before.

Totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1189437 on Nov 29, 2009

We are using this with a host of other supplements and vitamins to help boost our immune systems during the flu season. We tend to get just a slight touch of whatever is going around for a very brief period of time, while others around us seem to suffer with full blown symptoms for the normal duration of the illness.

Supplemental zinc

Posted by eleuthero on Dec 15, 2009

Strong and cheap supplement. Even includes some copper to avoid copper deficiency which can be caused by bigger amounts of zinc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »