Love this soap!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 09, 2010

The soap is fantastic. It is way better than more expensive soaps and I love the simple, all natural ingredients. It smells soooo good, like candy or kool aid or something. It leaves my skin very clean, but also soft and hydrated, never dry. And one bar lasts a very long time, even when showering twice a day. I can even use it on my face.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

EXCELLENT AROMA

Posted by Reviewer2219271 on May 02, 2011

This soap with its so wonderful aroma will always be one I will keep in my shower. I like it so much that after I purchased it at a store, I went on line to find it just so I can keep many bars in my soap basket! Plus it lathers well on the body....makes taking a shower or bath very enjoyable!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2712208 on Oct 18, 2011

i love the south of france soap line. I just started shopping on iherb and was very excited to try out this scent. It smells like candy!

Best soap ever

Posted by Reviewer3045886 on Feb 21, 2012

Gives good lather even with our hard water, and smells pleasantly fruity without being "perfumy".

Great Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Apr 27, 2012

I have been using this soap for about two years and my skin is never dry and it smells wonderful. My bathroom even smells good.

Wonderful soap

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Affordable Luxury!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This is high quality soap at a very affordable price. Expect to pay much more with brand name soaps but without the natural ingredients. I love its generous size. Lasts a long way even with two showers a day. Lathers nicely and skin does not feel dry after shower. A lovely pomegranate scent that lingers on after bath. Can't wait to try out the other scents from this brand. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

good

Posted by 4850821275019720705 on Feb 11, 2013

good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Sep 29, 2011

Rich, creamy lather. Lovely subtle fragrance. Leaves my skin feeling very clean without drying it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »