Favorite Bar Soap

Posted by 5271886283848175989 on Aug 20, 2013

I love this soap! We have been using for over 5 years. I am so glad I finally found a place that offers this product priced right with immediate delivery.

Best soap ever

Posted by Reviewer3045886 on Feb 21, 2012

Gives good lather even with our hard water, and smells pleasantly fruity without being "perfumy".

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1987806 on Jan 27, 2011

Excellent product

Affordable Luxury!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This is high quality soap at a very affordable price. Expect to pay much more with brand name soaps but without the natural ingredients. I love its generous size. Lasts a long way even with two showers a day. Lathers nicely and skin does not feel dry after shower. A lovely pomegranate scent that lingers on after bath. Can't wait to try out the other scents from this brand. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Sep 29, 2011

Rich, creamy lather. Lovely subtle fragrance. Leaves my skin feeling very clean without drying it.

didn't try it yet

Posted by Reviewer3099567 on Sep 05, 2013

didn't try it yet

Nothing Special

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

I would not pay full price for it. 1 $ was just enough. Too usual. Nubian Heritage and Badger soaps are definitely better!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »