Strong scent but very nice

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

The almond scent is quite strong for a soap, but I love it. It makes my bathroom smell nice too! It kind of reminds me of L'occitane's almond soap.

Disappointing

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

I bought this because I'm a fan of gourmand fragrances and almond as a note in perfumery. The soap is very intensely fragranced (in fact, it tainted my whole order), so I expected it to perfume the skin well. Unfortunately it did not deliver. There was virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Despite this, there were some pros - it didn't dry my skin out, and it's quite a good sized bar. Please click my username for more product reviews.

nice bitter almond smell

Posted by 4689364450671746141 on May 14, 2014

Smells nice

Loved it!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Aug 18, 2014

Loved the fragrance and texture. I love almond oil products cos it's so good for the skin. Cleansed well and didn't dry my skin

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014

I love the feel and the aroma of this soap.

Love it

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 28, 2015

I love everything about this bar. Feels good on the skin, the large size is good for a man's large hand, and the bar is hard, and does not get all mushy and soft sitting in the soap dish like many other brands of soap.

so nice!

Posted by 5241487032475816529 on May 24, 2015

I've ordered several scents of soap from this brand. So far this scent is my favorite but it doesn't seem quite as moisturizing as the lavender one. Not bad, just can't use it to shave with. I'll still probably repurchase based on the scent alone! Wish they made lotion too...

My favorite bar soap

Posted by Reviewer2202110 on Sep 14, 2015

This has been my favorite soap for a long time. I literally just noticed South of France Almond Gourmande foaming hand soap with another online company right before doing this review. Any chance you'll start stocking it?

nice

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Apr 04, 2016

large bars, nice but mild fragrance, lathers well, does not dry out skin

good for skin

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Jul 09, 2016

this soap is good for sin, it smells nice, the smell is not too hard; it's a big piece

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »