South of France, Climbing Wild Rose, Hand Wash with Soothing Aloe Vera, 8 oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent buy and awesome smell!

Posted by 5589527686612336734 on Jan 16, 2014

If you are a rose lover than this soap is for you. This is a REAL rose smell like pink roses growing on a fence. Very refreshing and lady like. And the price is right!!! I would not have bought it at the higher price but now that I have smelled it I think it is worth it!

진짜 장미향

Posted by Reviewer2688437 on Feb 24, 2014

생화로 가득한 습기많은 꽃집 향기, 또는 물뿌린 장미꽃다발에 코 박고 맡으면 나는 냄새가 남. 지금까지 써 본 장미향 클렌져 중 가장 생장미에 가까움. 겨울에 쓰기에는 좀 춥게 느껴질수도 있으나 암튼 장미덕후면 매우 만족할만한 제품

Good scent and feel

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Apr 01, 2014

This has an herbaceous, woody rose scent. Many rose-scented products are heavy, cloying, or sweet, but not this one.The soap also has a creamy lather. It certainly motivates me to wash my hands more, maybe too much so.

Great product - Wonderful smell!

Posted by MarMish on Apr 28, 2014

I am on a quest to finding THE perfect hand wash that would be both no harmful for my delicate and sensitive skin, and leave me with a clean feel. So I am trying everything that comes my way and that doesn't contain Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate and other nasty stuff. Also, I am a big fun of the Rose smell but I rarely find products that possess this genuine and pure fragrance Roses have. Usually it's either overpowering or artificial. So, of course when I saw this product, I just had to give it a try! And I am really glad I did. The smell is perfect! You know this delicate and devine fragrance a pink Rose has? Well, that is how your hands will smell with this product! The aroma is natural and exquisite. The soap's texture is not very thick, but it's not watery either. Personally I like when it's a little bit more dense, but this one is ok. After washing the hands my skin feels very clean and smooth. Usually, my husband is very peaky with the hand soap. He doesn't like when the texture feels "greasy" and when you have this sort of residual sensation on the skin after you have rinsed the soap. With this hand wash he was absolutely happy, he even liked the Rose smell. So, overall it's a very good liquid hand soap. And believe me, I have tried a lot!

My family loves this soap

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on May 12, 2014

I placed this at my kitchen sink and my family all loved the scent and the soap! A little goes a long way so a full pump is too much. I will get this again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »