5 stars for smell alone!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 04, 2014

There is an incredibly expensive soap out there called Savon de Marseilles extra pur. If you can ever afford it - it is amazing. This is a bit of a poor relation but it has a similar unique scent, a touch of lemon with olive and a hint of flowers. However it is a tenth of the price of the traditional product! I am not the biggest fan of South of France soaps but I will buy this again and again for the fragrance alone. And as someone has already said, it lathers very well and lasts quite a while.

Favorite smell ever!

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015

This smells fresh and exotic. I love it, a bit citrusy and subtly floral. Lathers well and is moisturizing.

Good Hand Wash

Posted by gtsgrl on Apr 21, 2014

I really enjoy the smell of this product and find it lingers on your skin for a little while after use which I enjoy. I was pleased with the price I paid and with the amount I received. I found this to be the only liquid hand soap I have used that actually take the fake tan off your hands, so for that alone I will purchase again next summer.

Hand Wash

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 02, 2014

Cleans well, fresh scent.

Love this soap!!

Posted by 5117632257418454458 on Jul 21, 2014

I love all of the South of France soaps, but particularly like the scent of Cote d'Azur in both the liquid and hand soaps. It is a lovely scent and my hands feel great after using it. I would recommend it highly. This particular scent is hard to find in stores so kudos to iHerb for carrying it!!

SOuth Of France Handwash

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on May 01, 2014

BEAUTIFUL!

Luxurious feel and I really like the scent

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Jun 19, 2016

This is my favorite scents of the South of France Soaps, but I like them all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy. It doesn't dry out my skin. That's a huge plus. Try it!

Smellarific

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 29, 2016

This scent is eye-rollingly good. It somehow reminds me of long hot summers in exotic locations, and is just a beautiful non drying liquid soap.

Love the scent!

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014

Cleans well. Good value.

Value for Money

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Jul 22, 2014

Foams much with little volume.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »