South of France, Cote D' Azur, Hand Wash with Soothing Aloe Vera, 8 oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

5 stars for smell alone!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 04, 2014

There is an incredibly expensive soap out there called Savon de Marseilles extra pur. If you can ever afford it - it is amazing. This is a bit of a poor relation but it has a similar unique scent, a touch of lemon with olive and a hint of flowers. However it is a tenth of the price of the traditional product! I am not the biggest fan of South of France soaps but I will buy this again and again for the fragrance alone. And as someone has already said, it lathers very well and lasts quite a while.

Favorite smell ever!

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015

This smells fresh and exotic. I love it, a bit citrusy and subtly floral. Lathers well and is moisturizing.

Good Hand Wash

Posted by gtsgrl on Apr 21, 2014

I really enjoy the smell of this product and find it lingers on your skin for a little while after use which I enjoy. I was pleased with the price I paid and with the amount I received. I found this to be the only liquid hand soap I have used that actually take the fake tan off your hands, so for that alone I will purchase again next summer.

Hand Wash

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 02, 2014

Cleans well, fresh scent.

Love this soap!!

Posted by 5117632257418454458 on Jul 21, 2014

I love all of the South of France soaps, but particularly like the scent of Cote d'Azur in both the liquid and hand soaps. It is a lovely scent and my hands feel great after using it. I would recommend it highly. This particular scent is hard to find in stores so kudos to iHerb for carrying it!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »