Amber Rose !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I got this for my wife who has sensitive skin and it has been great. Very fairly priced for a quality product. Better than any manufactured soap in the USA. The USA companies apparently love their chemicals they need to add to our products which make us sick. Go for a natural soap and enjoy the quality too. For this small extra cost per bar, it will Last Longer, in return really saving you money in the long run along with your Health. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good Soap

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 13, 2012

Very fragrant, more on the perfume vs. natural side of Rose. I do like it for a change. Creamy lather, long lasting bar, little drying as I find all South of France though. I love the lingering smell afterwards as i do not use perfume this is really nice. Only complaint is the bars are to big for me to hold for the first week, so on that note, great buy for the amount of soap, but hard to people with small hands.

great soap/шикарное мыло

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 17, 2012

Perfect soap, gorgeous smell, leaves your skin clean and fresh without drying. Adore this brand! Отличное мыло, восхитительный аромат, моет до скрипа и не сушит. Обожаю эту марку!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Dec 14, 2012

Smell as heaven.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

perfect as all south of france soaps. smell and texture A.O.K.

good smell.

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Lovely smell!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Very generous and good soap.