smells great

Posted by 5027365159435246345 on Dec 18, 2013

lathers up heavy and smells great feels good on skin

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Nov 27, 2013

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Winter ''coat''

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

If you are looking for a soap to use this winter this is a very good choice. It is delicately scented with a comforting lemon fragrance. When you use this soap you may notice that it is very moisturizing. As well, South of France soaps are an absolute winner. They're a heavenly experience. They lather nicely and feel like silk in your hands and on your body. They're sensitive without the toxins found in many soaps, leaving my super sensitive skin absolutely free from itchiness, flaking, or any sign of allergic reaction. The scents are subtle, not overpowering. And, these soaps are so inexpensive they can be used everywhere throughout your house! Oh ... I forgot to mention: this fine French-milled soap is hard enough that it doesn't melt away, yet like I mentioned, lathers beautifully. There's only one drawback and it's easily fixed. The 8.8 ounce bars are a bit large to manage at first. I remedy this problem by taking a hard thread and cutting each bar into three to four easily handled pieces. These soaps are so heavenly that you'll find yourself washing your hands and face longer than you probably need to because it's such a divine experience. Not to worry - the soaps are never drying. In my experience, you can't go wrong with these soaps, whether buying for yourself or as a gift. Try the lemon verbena, almond, orange ginger, and lime basil for starters.

Mmmm nice smell!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

Great smelling soap!

Beautiful soap

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

Lovely scent though doesn't stay on me for long. Lathers & cleans well.

Love this soap

Posted by 5461893043010903244 on Oct 28, 2012

I feel the same way about his soap as I do for the Nourishing Green Tea soap. The main difference is the fragrance and I like this one too. It has just a hint of lemon smell and that kind of perks me up, I love the smell of lemon.

my favorite so far!

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Sep 04, 2012

Love fresh lemony smell of this! used only one bar for the whole summer! Use it also on a face and this doesn't dry out my sensitive skin! will buy more and more!

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2106622 on Aug 08, 2012

Love the lemon scent. Lasts a long time.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2994314 on Nov 23, 2011

Great product .If you've used French soap before and like the product but not the price try this.Just as nice,fragrant & leaves the skin soft,especially during the winter months,no more extra dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »