Great scent, softening ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014

I love the hand washes by South of France because they all smell wonderful - the scent lingers in my bathroom too which is great - and they have softening, soothing, natural ingredients. I would buy this again.

Favorite Hand Soap

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Jun 01, 2014

I think this stuff is incredible. Mild fragrance, seems to make your hands clean but does not dry out your skin. Soap bars and other soaps seem to either reek, leave a residue, or just feel somewhat abrasive to the hands.

Addict !

Posted by 5088701375613131893 on Jun 30, 2014

Il sent tellement bon, texture hyper agréable. Je recommanderais encore et encore + + +

wonderful hand soap

Posted by 5372892220251906390 on Jan 11, 2015

An absolutely beautiful scent! It just makes me happy

Best Hand Soap You Can Find!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 08, 2016

This soap takes even oil from your hands after fixing your car or something. Nice fresh doft too. Warmly warmly highly recommended. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Good for the hand

Posted by 5330937555888309108 on Jul 03, 2016

This is my second buy of this range

Great Soap and Service.

Posted by 5023382080659519346 on Apr 17, 2014

I am very happy with the purchase of the Green Tea hand soap. The fragrance is clean and intriguing and it came at a very reasonable price.

awesome!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 04, 2016

Loved the scent and the fresh feeling! Does not dry out the skin, great product!

Ouch my hands!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 09, 2014

I thought this brand was suppose to be a superb, but personally these soaps are too harsh for my hands. They feel very drying, and they actually sting if you've got chapped skin. However, for use once in a while they are ok. Will not be buying again.