South of France glycerine soap

Posted by Reviewer2442758 on Feb 27, 2009

This is the best soap ever! Mild, not greasy, doesn't fall apart in the shower. We like several of the South of France glycerine soaps, but the Lemon Chamomile is our favorite. Nice to find a source for it.

Incredibly nice

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Mar 11, 2009

Never thought I would return to bar soap, but this is just lovely. Smells wonderful, lathers beautifully, and leaves no bar soapy mess on the soap dish. Would make a really nice gift.

South of France - The Best Glycerine Soap

Posted by Reviewer1181264 on May 31, 2009

Refreshing zesty fragrance. Great lather.

One of my favorites in this line

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jul 14, 2010

It has a very lemony scent - smells like real lemons. Doesn't irritate my skin no matter how many times I use it. Has a luxurious lather and lasts really long. I will definitely be giving it out as gifts.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Jul 22, 2010

Good ingredients.

South of France, Lemon Chamomile Soap Bar

Posted by Reviewer1510273 on Aug 16, 2010

Smells great!! I am a repeat buyer for the soap. I love it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2376549 on Sep 06, 2010

Smells good too.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 10, 2011

This is a great soap bar. It smells lovely, lathers well and it doesn't leave a lot of sticky mess in the soap dish. Though while the huge size has it's advantages, it can be a little difficult to handle in the shower (for people with small hands like myself), but that won't keep me from buying more of these soaps.

lemon chamomile soap

Posted by Reviewer2160144 on Mar 08, 2011

it is our very favorite soap we have tried. we have hard water (well) and this soap performs beautifully and doesn't leave a residue plus we like the smell.

The best soap EVER!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Apr 21, 2011

I purchased this soap because Tom's of Maine(lemon-grass soap) that scent of soap is not available any longer, so I tried South of France(lemon chamomile soap) This is the best soap ever. The size is unbelievable, it will last you for months if used correctly. I highly recommend this soap it lathers up so well..... It's the best soap out there trust me it's great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »