Not what expected

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Mar 07, 2014

I love the smell and how big the bar is, I'll spend an eternity to finish it. It sure cleans amazingly but I don't know if it has to do with my skin type, it leaves it a little too tight, not moisturized as I'm used to. But when you put your moisturizer on everything is fine again so I'll use it but don't think I'll buy it again.

Best soap ever!

Posted by CheryleWilson on Nov 05, 2014

Best soap ever!!! Love this soap. It is on my regular order list...the KEEPER list!

Great aroma

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Nov 02, 2014

I really like the aroma, very fresh and citrus. I use this to clean my hands and it feels good in to the skin.

Not for a man

Posted by Specialist on Dec 23, 2015

I bought this because it was a nice size for the price, and the ingredients didn't look too perfumy, but the flowery smell lingers on me all day. Maybe that's ok for a woman, but it's not ok for a man. I won't buy this again. I usually buy the Nubian Heritage Mango scented soap, but wanted to give this a try. I'm going back to that one.

Lemon Verbena

Posted by 5396048625783566037 on Jan 07, 2016

I think this is one of our very favorites.

Foams up well and very creamy

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Apr 21, 2016

love the scent, foams up well, large size and creamy texture. will try other fragrances.

Well made, fragrant, lasting

Posted by 4683017246221641180 on May 12, 2016

I bought several other fragrances as well, am very satisfied with purchase. Verbena is a little sweeter than what I expected during use but it is not overpowering on the skin after, just subtle, light freshness. It's a rather big bar of soap, lasted three to four weeks for one person. It's for normal skin, might be drying for some people.

Wonderful

Posted by 4929905674485679290 on Dec 08, 2014

Wonderful product Excellent price Speed in delivery Thank you very much

Top marks

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Feb 21, 2015

This has been a repeat order (4 times now!) which speaks for itself !

Lovely scent!

Posted by 5285362565333337104 on May 08, 2015

This is a lovely citrus scent that is soft to the skin. Will definitely buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »