Even My Man Likes This Hand Soap

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015

Yesterday my man said without asking that this new hand soap is good. This is a huge success, congratulations to South Of France. I like the soap too. It is effective and a little is enough. The soap does not try the hands at all. Fragrance is not overwhelming even when it is quite strong. Ingredients are very natural and not many of them. This is unusual but after using this soap I wonder why on earth the other manufacturers need so many chemical ingredients to make a hand soap. I can warmly recommend this soap and will myself try other scents as well. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Beautiful

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Aug 13, 2014

Beautiful, refreshing smell.

Le top du top

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 23, 2014

Je crois que c'est mon odeur prefere j'ai deja racheter deux en plus alors que j'ai pas fini le premier j'ai meme pris le savon solide qui parcontre est tout petit snif mais la meme odeur quand meme j'aime vraiment enormement je rachete c'est claire

My favourite scent

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 21, 2014

I just love the sharp fresh natural scent of Lemon Verbena and this hand wash is perfect. Looks great on the side of the hand basin and a lot less messy than soggy soap. One pump lathers well and leaves your hands soft and smelling clean and fresh.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on May 27, 2014

This is a yummy product. It's beautiful scent and good lather makes your skin feel cleansed and beautified at the same time.

Have not used as yet

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Feb 25, 2014

I did notice it is very watery in texture. Not sure that's a good thing. I would prefer a thicker consistency for a hand wash.