Have not used as yet

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Feb 25, 2014

I did notice it is very watery in texture. Not sure that's a good thing. I would prefer a thicker consistency for a hand wash.

Even My Man Likes This Hand Soap

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015

Yesterday my man said without asking that this new hand soap is good. This is a huge success, congratulations to South Of France. I like the soap too. It is effective and a little is enough. The soap does not try the hands at all. Fragrance is not overwhelming even when it is quite strong. Ingredients are very natural and not many of them. This is unusual but after using this soap I wonder why on earth the other manufacturers need so many chemical ingredients to make a hand soap. I can warmly recommend this soap and will myself try other scents as well. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Great non-drying hand soap with fresh smell

Posted by 5725728453523108150 on May 04, 2016

I chose this brand because of the ingredients. It seemed to have less of the chemical stuff in it which I love. I have used this brand of soap for about 11 months. A little goes a long way so it lasts longer. The smell is great, lemon verbena is my favorite. It is fresh and smells great. I wash my hands several times a day and it does not dry my hands. I feel my hands were cleaned too. It leaves them feeling soft. I would recommend this brand and this scent to anyone in a heart beat.

Great product

Posted by 5136678838440848926 on May 27, 2016

Love the scent and the natural ingredients!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on May 27, 2014

This is a yummy product. It's beautiful scent and good lather makes your skin feel cleansed and beautified at the same time.

My favourite scent

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 21, 2014

I just love the sharp fresh natural scent of Lemon Verbena and this hand wash is perfect. Looks great on the side of the hand basin and a lot less messy than soggy soap. One pump lathers well and leaves your hands soft and smelling clean and fresh.

Le top du top

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 23, 2014

Je crois que c'est mon odeur prefere j'ai deja racheter deux en plus alors que j'ai pas fini le premier j'ai meme pris le savon solide qui parcontre est tout petit snif mais la meme odeur quand meme j'aime vraiment enormement je rachete c'est claire

Beautiful

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Aug 13, 2014

Beautiful, refreshing smell.

Nice smell

Posted by 4767124277411169718 on Jul 18, 2016

but not as strong as the Rose version which gave a really enjoyable smell each time you wash your hands. I will probably buy the Rose again next time

lovely smell

Posted by 5409927832873070037 on May 23, 2016

And hands do not get dry. A little too fluent, but like it!