South of France, Liquid Soap, Moisturizing Shea Butter, 12 oz (336 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

doesn't dry hands and has a nice scent

Best Soap Ever!

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Oct 18, 2012

I am a hand washer, and I spent years with scaly, cracked, red, itchy hands from the myriad of hand soaps I tried. Everything from baby products to natural/organic moisturizing products, to washing my hands and slathering lotion on immediately after washing them, all to no avail. On a lark, I picked up a bottle of this from a local retailer (for almost twice the price), and within a week my hands softened and the red disappeared. I can't be without it now. The scent is just that of really good smelling soap, no flowers or spices or fruity anythings. I have tried most of the scents, and I truly prefer this one for smelling like soap without lingering. Try this, you won't be disappointed!

AMAZING HAND SOAP

Posted by 4917076163549949801 on Nov 08, 2012

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1428274 From Saudi Arabia on Jun 11, 2013

This soap is awesome! It feels great on my skin, lathers well and is sensitive enough to use on my face which easily breaks out if I use something that doesn't agree with it. However, this soap leaves it feeling soft and nourished. Plus, it's cleanses my body well with just one pump or less!

The fragrance is mild

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Aug 26, 2012

I am fine with it but I still prefer the fragrance of the Soothing Orange Blossom Honey.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »