Please replace the fragrance with 100% pure essential oil - Thes

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Apr 15, 2014

It’s as good as their Shea Butter soap bar except for the scent. It smells pleasantly green and nice; not overpowering like their Shea Butter does. It’s a hard soap that lathers well and lasts longer than natural handmade soap. It leaves skin squeaky clean, soft and smooth and not drying at all. Not as creamy compared with natural handmade soaps made in small batches. It’s much more moisturising than Dr. Bronner’s soaps. It’s a shame it contains fragrance. I remember their website stated they don’t use anything artificial! Edit - I've stopped using the soap for years because it contained fragrance. Thanks you iHerb for stocking up on more varieties of great natural soaps!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Nov 27, 2013

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

big soap foam soft, unobtrusive scent

I love all their soaps. they last a long time

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Nothing Special

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

I would not pay full price for it. 1 $ was just enough. Too usual. Nubian Heritage and Badger soaps are definitely better!

good

Posted by 4850821275019720705 on Feb 11, 2013

good

All my Christmases come at once!

Posted by Bohemia on Feb 02, 2013

First, ALL the soaps I have tried from this company are fabulous! HUGE bars that last forever!!! And the smell... well they come from paradise clearly. I have several favourites and this one JUST tops the rest. I first bought it when it was on a daily offer and thought it sounded dull... well I am no lover of herb tea and green tea just doesn't rock my imagination. Boy was I wrong! It is the freshest scent and just ZINGS me into my day. Thank you South of France and thank you iHERB... a little piece of heaven for a tiny price tag!

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

The smell is divine, but the ingredients are not all natural or organic. It contains parfum, which is one of the worst ingredients and skin irritators. Made my skin drier as well.

great smell! ideal for my skin!

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Jan 01, 2013

I am fascinated of this line!