Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

South of France, Orange Blossom Honey, French Milled Bar Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 6 oz (170 g)

Very pleasant scent!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 31, 2014

It smells like orange cream and makes my bathroom smells wonderful! I used it for my face, hair and body and is not drying at all. It foams very well too. The only thing I don't like is it's size and shape - it's way too big and round that it's quite difficult to hold during shower.

Wonderful sweet fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this soap by South of France the most, even though I think all of them are nice. It smells nice in my bathroom, and doesn't dry out my skin. It would be great as a gift too.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Have not used yet, but smells great.

Luxurious soap

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Jan 22, 2015

I really like this soap, the scent is nice and delicate and definitely not as strong once you begin using it. The lather is very rich. All soaps by their very nature strip the skin of oils and increase the pH, but this one isn't overly drying. I have only used it a couple of times so I cannot comment on how long the bar lasts. The scent doesn't linger on the skin but it does in the bathroom. Although I do like this soap, I do not like that the company is so vague about the actual source of the scent which makes me uncomfortable. You need to be wary when references are made to 'fragrance', natural or otherwise. Essential oils are one thing but 'fragrance' scares me a little. I had to try this out but I am not sure that I will repurchase.