Delicious smelling product promptly delivered!

Posted by 4829168770035651761 on Feb 18, 2016

I was so happy to find this delicious smelling soap and at such a good price! We put one bar in the powder room and it makes it smell divine. It was well packaged and delivered on time.

Not what I expected

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

I bought this because I'm a fan of orange blossom and honey as notes in perfumery. The soap has a strong fragrance, so I expected it to perfume the skin well. Unfortunately it did not deliver. There was virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Despite this, there were some pros - it didn't dry my skin out, and it's quite a good sized bar. Please click my username for more product reviews.

new to us

Posted by 5396048625783566037 on Jan 07, 2016

Love the fragrance so this might be a keeper.

Smells wonderful

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 07, 2015

I used this soap for the first time today. It smells wonderful. It has a strong scent and I was afraid it might irritate my skin, but it just made it soft - no irritation at all. And the bar is huge, so it will last for quite awhile.

Cremoso y rico olor

Posted by KELLAS on Apr 06, 2015

Me gustan mucho los jabones de South of France,estas pastillas ovaladas son enormes,tienen buen precio,una espuma cremosa y un aroma muy agradable.

South of France, Orange Blossom Honey, French Milled Bar Soap with Organic Shea Butter

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Mar 27, 2015

Прекрасное мыло.

Luxurious soap

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Mar 23, 2015

I really like this soap, the scent is nice and delicate and definitely not as strong once you begin using it. The lather is very rich. All soaps by their very nature strip the skin of oils and increase the pH, but this one isn't overly drying. The scent doesn't linger on the skin but it does in the bathroom. Although I do like this soap, I do not like that the company uses synthetic fragrances mixed with essential oils to create their scents (it says so on their website). I had bought the Almond Gourmande along with this one and it's sitting in my lingerie drawer until I finish this one (seems to last well) and the scent is lovely but when I found out they use synthetic fragrances I was very disappointed. I would continue to buy from this company if they made a fragrance-free version.

Not a fan of the smell

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 11, 2015

There was something about the smell that I didn't find favourable. Others enjoyed it though.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Have not used yet, but smells great.

Very pleasant scent!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 31, 2014

It smells like orange cream and makes my bathroom smells wonderful! I used it for my face, hair and body and is not drying at all. It foams very well too. The only thing I don't like is it's size and shape - it's way too big and round that it's quite difficult to hold during shower.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »