Very pleasant scent!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 31, 2014

It smells like orange cream and makes my bathroom smells wonderful! I used it for my face, hair and body and is not drying at all. It foams very well too. The only thing I don't like is it's size and shape - it's way too big and round that it's quite difficult to hold during shower.

Orange Blossom Hand Liquid Soap

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 05, 2016

Great product and it does NOT contain SLS! Great refreshing smell. If you like the smell of oranges you will like this product!

great soap

Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Aug 11, 2016

Love to buy soap at Iherb

Wonderful sweet fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this soap by South of France the most, even though I think all of them are nice. It smells nice in my bathroom, and doesn't dry out my skin. It would be great as a gift too.

Good soap

Posted by 5156788540950944085 on Jul 06, 2016

I've been using South of France soaps for years. I'm happy with them.

Good!

Posted by 4624652657351037753 on Aug 18, 2016

Not bad at all for this price. Great smell of orange. Just a bit dry but still ok for summer.

quality soap

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016

This is a quality soap and a nice big bar but I didn't think the smell of this one was as good as I anticipated. It was a nice soap to give to a guest though, as it comes in a nice package and it is creamy. I preferred the fragranced of the lemon verbena.

Cremoso y rico olor

Posted by KELLAS on Apr 06, 2015

Me gustan mucho los jabones de South of France,estas pastillas ovaladas son enormes,tienen buen precio,una espuma cremosa y un aroma muy agradable.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Have not used yet, but smells great.

Smells wonderful

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 07, 2015

I used this soap for the first time today. It smells wonderful. It has a strong scent and I was afraid it might irritate my skin, but it just made it soft - no irritation at all. And the bar is huge, so it will last for quite awhile.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »