Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

South of France, Orange Blossom Honey, French Milled Bar Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 6 oz (170 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very pleasant scent!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 31, 2014

It smells like orange cream and makes my bathroom smells wonderful! I used it for my face, hair and body and is not drying at all. It foams very well too. The only thing I don't like is it's size and shape - it's way too big and round that it's quite difficult to hold during shower.

Wonderful sweet fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this soap by South of France the most, even though I think all of them are nice. It smells nice in my bathroom, and doesn't dry out my skin. It would be great as a gift too.

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Mar 27, 2015

Прекрасное мыло.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Have not used yet, but smells great.

Luxurious soap

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Mar 23, 2015

I really like this soap, the scent is nice and delicate and definitely not as strong once you begin using it. The lather is very rich. All soaps by their very nature strip the skin of oils and increase the pH, but this one isn't overly drying. The scent doesn't linger on the skin but it does in the bathroom. Although I do like this soap, I do not like that the company uses synthetic fragrances mixed with essential oils to create their scents (it says so on their website). I had bought the Almond Gourmande along with this one and it's sitting in my lingerie drawer until I finish this one (seems to last well) and the scent is lovely but when I found out they use synthetic fragrances I was very disappointed. I would continue to buy from this company if they made a fragrance-free version.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »