Love it but miss the 8-ounce bars

Posted by AReviewer on Jun 20, 2014

I am very sensitive to strong smells. This does have a scent to it, and it takes a few days for the scent to dissipate. After that, the scent is pleasant but not overpowering. It feels luxurious in the shower. I like that it is triple-milled: the soap is harder and less likely to melt in the shower. I do miss the 8-ounce bars that South of France was known for. I would rather pay more and have the same generous 8 ounces than to have a smaller bar of soap.

Lasts a very long time

Posted by 4930330257642275082 on Mar 07, 2014

Works well and french milled means it lasts much longer than other soaps.

South of France Shea Butter French Milled soa[

Posted by 5224877811667116223 on Apr 22, 2014

This is exactly what I was looking for. A clean fragrance soap that is good for and mild to the skin and creates a wonderfully creamy lather, but rinses totally clean. After a long winter, one bar of this has my skin feeling hydrated and healthy again. The fragrance is very "clean", so my husband can enjoy this soap as well.

Gorgeous Soap

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 27, 2016

I love South of France soaps for their size, price, luscious scents, moisturising properties and quaint, old world feel. Every time I open a box and pull out a bar, I feel I need a long handled wooden brush and claw footed tub in my bathroom, and pin curls on my head. The shea butter variant smells wonderful - clean, fresh and sweet but not overbearing. It's one of my favourites from the range, including mediterranean fig, almond gourmande and climbing wild rose. I really love that South of France uses sustainable palm oil but wish they would leave out the synthetic perfume. That would make these soaps the most perfect soaps in the world, to me. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping!

Fresh scent

Posted by 5028912707296747065 on Aug 05, 2014

I love South of France soaps they lather well, and dont dry out your skin.

Body care

Posted by 4777302627562401897 on Mar 01, 2014

Mild and smells fresh

Lovely soap and mild fragrance

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on Apr 17, 2014

This is the perfect soap for me at the moment. It lathers really well and is mild because it is so natural.

Mild scent and soft cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I love the soft, mild scent of this soap, and also that it softens my skin naturally.

Organic Shea Butter Soap

Posted by 5309449872810096891 on May 06, 2014

Quality soap.

South of France Organic Shea Butter

Posted by msgreenii on May 23, 2014

This is my most favorite brand of soap!!! It smells good, doesn't dry my skin out, and the best part is it's organic!! If you haven't tried this soap you need to order it today and try it yourself.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »