10% Off Orders Over $40!

South of France, Shea Butter, Hand Wash with Soothing Aloe Vera, 8 oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A really good product

Posted by 5444376971173997592 on Apr 17, 2014

I bought this soap like a month ago and my skin is better that it was before. It is smooth and less dry than it was. Its smell is very good as well, it reminded me of the smell of clean clothing. I recommend everybody to purchase this soap, you won't regret it.

Moisturizing while cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I love this hand wash because it is all natural, doesn't dry my skin out, and smells nice. I would buy it again.

Good product

Posted by 5021221564947826874 on Jul 15, 2014

I love this product as it doesn't dry out my skin & my eczema hand does not flare up. It has pleasant smell as well. Will buy this product again.

Great moisturising soft soap!

Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 24, 2014

After using normal liquid soap my husband's hands and mine were so horrible, very dry, even if I was putting cream every possible minute on them. I just changed our hand soap to this miracle and even almost don't use a hand cream anymore. I like this texture, you don't need to wash your hands 2-3 minutes just to take the soap out, it's only 3 seconds and you already have your hands clean, very nice smell which I love and it doesn't dry the skin! Very recommendable!

Georgeous

Posted by 4998656726103135796 on Aug 18, 2014

I love having this at my basin - reminds me of my time in Provence and leaves my hands lovely and soft

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »