Wonderful!

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

Great lather, nice (fresh but not overpowering) fragrance, keeps my hands from drying out and a little goes a along way - I do not use a full push on the handle since the products itself is so great and easy to lather up. I have reordered this since I first bought it and my husband loves it too.

Great for Ezcema

Posted by 5725428450395432373 on Mar 27, 2015

My skin is very sensitive to tough products in soap. This has nothing weird, smells amazing. You'll never want to use any other hand soap.

SLS-free and smells so good!

Posted by 5746462701808080690 on Apr 22, 2015

First found this product at Whole Foods, but ours no longer carries it. Smells fresh - appropriate for male/female. Cleans and softens. Use in our powder room, and guests love it (as do we.) And SLS-free, which is so hard to find.

Yummy!

Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Jul 16, 2015

Best smelling soap ever!

These Are The Best Handsoaps

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 11, 2015

Really good!!! Lovely mild doft, nice lather. Moisturizing to the hands. Just excellent! Very natural ingredients too! Can't get any better. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2544787 on Feb 18, 2016

This is a very good liquid soap.

Our family favourite hand wash!

Posted by 5307370547731417262 on Feb 23, 2016

A little bit strong smell, but i love, how shea butter smells :) Doesn´t dry skin after using- thats why our family loves it. Its already the second order for us! My husband refuses to use different hand wash :) Ideal for winter.

A really good product

Posted by 5444376971173997592 on Apr 17, 2014

I bought this soap like a month ago and my skin is better that it was before. It is smooth and less dry than it was. Its smell is very good as well, it reminded me of the smell of clean clothing. I recommend everybody to purchase this soap, you won't regret it.

Moisturizing while cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I love this hand wash because it is all natural, doesn't dry my skin out, and smells nice. I would buy it again.

Good product

Posted by 5021221564947826874 on Jul 15, 2014

I love this product as it doesn't dry out my skin & my eczema hand does not flare up. It has pleasant smell as well. Will buy this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »