Smell <3

Posted by mameesh on Aug 02, 2013

I love the smell! very strong

Great smell.

Posted by Reviewer1736332 on Aug 17, 2013

I have tried several of South of France soaps and like them all, but this one is my favorite. It smells great! It doesn't dry my skin out either. It's a big bar and last a long time.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Nov 27, 2013

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

Nice scent and big piece

Posted by Linea-Organica on Dec 05, 2013

Big piece of soap that has scent of Amaretto:) Большой кусок мыла, имеющий запах Амаретто на самом деле. Пахнет абрикосовыми косточками. Качественное мыло.

Smells like cherries and almonds!

Posted by ksju84 on Jan 13, 2014

a very good purchase, a big moisturizing soap bar with a divine smell of cherries and almonds! I recommend it!

enjoyable

Posted by 4980179297931639979 on Feb 10, 2014

Lovely almond-scented, sweet rich foaming soap. It is very good for the skin, not dry. Unfortunately, the scent does not last until you run out.

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Mar 13, 2014

I love this South of France soap! Very moisturizing, lathers well, and smells great!

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

It has a very pleasant natural almond scent. I use it on my face and body and it does not dry out the skin.

great smell! ideal for my skin!

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Jan 01, 2013

I am fascinated of this line!

Smells great, feels even better!

Posted by 4823964917321222749 on Oct 09, 2012

I have been using this soap since I received it and I just love the way it feels and smells. My skin feels satiny smooth, clean and refreshed at the same time.Hands down it's the best soap I've ever used. I will definitely continue using.I wish they had the lotion to go with it just because of the heavenly scent!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »