Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sovereign Silver, Colloidal Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Dropper-Top, 10 PPM, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Incredible!!!

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Mar 05, 2008

My Dr first gave me this when I was ill with a really bad cold and sore throat. My sore throat was gone after just 3 doses and my cold gone after 3 days! I use it when I cut myself and have even used it when an ear infection was coming on. Works like an antibiotic but without the negative. An incredible product!!

Great for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2491231 on Jul 18, 2008

I have been using this in my eyes due to a problem with blurred vision.I have seen a vast improvement,I have read some controversial things about silver but have to say my experience of it has been very good.I would certainly recommend this. The shipping was fast and everything would have been great except for the customs tax charge which was ridiculous.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1897098 on Dec 28, 2009

I purchased this product to use on my very sick infected Border Collie and she recovered completely from her tongue lesions and her infected paw...Even my vet was VERY surprised. They wanted to charge me $689.00 just to find out what was wrong with her because they didn't have a clue. My homeopathic sister recommended it and I tried this on her and it WORKED!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on May 31, 2009

I use this along with baking soda and himalayan salt to brush my gums with. I have Periodontal disease and the last time I saw my dentist he was impressed with how well my gums were doing. I was going to possibly need a biopsy done on one area, but he has postponed it and is now waiting to see how they are at my next appointment. I really feel the Silver has made the best difference. My wife uses it for everything, including our Grandbabies.

helpful and iherb rulez too

Posted by 101010011 on Jan 29, 2011

been using soveriegn silver for a couple of years now. definitely helps to keep colds and parasites at bay. always make sure i keep a bottle in my medicine cabinet for those just in case scenarios. my original order of this silver broke during transit, and froze in the cold weather. iherb sent me a replacement bottle the day i requested one, no questions asked. thank you for taking good care of me for all these years