Sovereign Silver, Colloidal Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Dropper-Top, 10 PPM, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Silver - the gold standard for health

Posted by Reviewer1785438 on Aug 31, 2008

This is great for poison ivy, acne, sore throat, ear, and eye problems. It's germ killing power is amazing. These larger bottles make it affordable to take internally.

My preferred colloidal silver

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 01, 2008

I have tried quite a few different colloidal silver products. I keep coming back to Sovereign Silver. I seems to help me more than some brands and it appears to have safe levels of silver.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 20, 2008

I use it against candida and speudonomonas infection. It does work, but you have to be patient to see a result because it takes months to recover from these infections. I use it 7 times a day. You can see that it works because it gives a kind of detox effect. Like bloating and flatulence

helpful for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1063171 on Jul 27, 2009

This is something I've always heard helps for eye irritations, I bought it for my cat when she had an infection. She was all cleared up by the next day. I would recommend it.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on Sep 02, 2009

Just got over a virus and had wheezing in my chest and a nasal infection that wouldn't go away. Used the Sovereign Silver and EpiCor and it was gone in two days. Doesn't have any taste but does have a metalic after taste. I do not know if it would have worked alone.