Works!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 20, 2008

I use it against candida and speudonomonas infection. It does work, but you have to be patient to see a result because it takes months to recover from these infections. I use it 7 times a day. You can see that it works because it gives a kind of detox effect. Like bloating and flatulence

Silver - the gold standard for health

Posted by Reviewer1785438 on Aug 31, 2008

This is great for poison ivy, acne, sore throat, ear, and eye problems. It's germ killing power is amazing. These larger bottles make it affordable to take internally.

helpful for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1063171 on Jul 27, 2009

This is something I've always heard helps for eye irritations, I bought it for my cat when she had an infection. She was all cleared up by the next day. I would recommend it.

My preferred colloidal silver

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 01, 2008

I have tried quite a few different colloidal silver products. I keep coming back to Sovereign Silver. I seems to help me more than some brands and it appears to have safe levels of silver.

Worked When Nothing Else Did

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Dec 30, 2015

Throughout the Summer of 2015 I was given three antibiotics to treat a sinus infection that the antibiotics did absolutely nothing to cure, and in frustration I eventually read online about Sovereign Silver, purchasing it here. I was terrified that the infection would turn into something else, and I was willing to try anything to feel better. I had become increasingly ill over the course of three months, and by "ill" I mean non-functional. Within one day I felt better, which was nothing short of a miracle. In three days I was normal. I kept my follow-up appointment with the MD who had given me the three antibiotics and explained how well the Sovereign Silver worked, thinking the doctor would be as thrilled as I was, but what happened was the exact opposite: I was ridiculed, and given papers from the FDA stating that there is no scientific evidence that silver products are useful. I was so sick I thought I might have to go to the hospital to save my life, and within days I was completely fine after using Sovereign Silver. I cannot make these things up, and Sovereign Silver worked for me when nothing else did. Also, I may have had something other than a sinus infection; that was only a label I was given by an MD, but I can attest to the fact that when three antibiotics failed Sovereign Silver was truly a life saver.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on Sep 02, 2009

Just got over a virus and had wheezing in my chest and a nasal infection that wouldn't go away. Used the Sovereign Silver and EpiCor and it was gone in two days. Doesn't have any taste but does have a metalic after taste. I do not know if it would have worked alone.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2609891 on Jul 13, 2009

The best delivery system of Colloidal Silver bar none. Colloidal Silver has more than one use as well. Recently my shih-tzu puppy developed pretty severe hotspots. I had never experienced this before. Within 3 hours she had 4 bald spots and I was in a pretty full blown panic. The spots were an angry red and seeping. The vet told me to apply Sovereign Silver several times daily. I did. Her spots healed completely in under 3 days!

Great Product & Great Service!

Posted by Reviewer1282476 on Jul 16, 2010

Sovereign silver is awesome. In my house we use it in countless ways, for example: UTI, tooth infection, immune support, mold, food preservation, etc. I first bought this product 5 years ago when one of my cats got ringworm. My vet told me the best treatment was to bring her in for a sulfur dip once a week for 6 weeks and Rx meds for her as well as my other two uninfected animals for 3 months. Torture for my cat, $1100 for me and 70% success rate. Seeking an alternative, I came upon colloidal silver. I gave all my animals a half dropper of SS in their water and took a teaspoon a day myself. My kitty with the ringworm also got a sulfur cream topical. She was cured in 3 weeks and no one else got the ringworm. Since then, I always have this in my home.

Cold buster

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Feb 27, 2008

This product is awesome. It along with Vitamin-C and Zinc can knock out a cold fast!

P. Nacke

Posted by Reviewer1526710 on Oct 21, 2008

I've used Sovereign Silver for about five years now in my nebulizer. I have asthma and the Soverign Silver helps keep the all the junk out of my lungs so I can breath better. It really works and I recommend it to everyone I know with asthma.