• Sovereign Silver by Natural-Immunogenics Corp.

• Customer Ratings

Worked When Nothing Else Did

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Dec 30, 2015

Throughout the Summer of 2015 I was given three antibiotics to treat a sinus infection that the antibiotics did absolutely nothing to cure, and in frustration I eventually read online about Sovereign Silver, purchasing it here. I was terrified that the infection would turn into something else, and I was willing to try anything to feel better. I had become increasingly ill over the course of three months, and by "ill" I mean non-functional. Within one day I felt better, which was nothing short of a miracle. In three days I was normal. I kept my follow-up appointment with the MD who had given me the three antibiotics and explained how well the Sovereign Silver worked, thinking the doctor would be as thrilled as I was, but what happened was the exact opposite: I was ridiculed, and given papers from the FDA stating that there is no scientific evidence that silver products are useful. I was so sick I thought I might have to go to the hospital to save my life, and within days I was completely fine after using Sovereign Silver. I cannot make these things up, and Sovereign Silver worked for me when nothing else did. Also, I may have had something other than a sinus infection; that was only a label I was given by an MD, but I can attest to the fact that when three antibiotics failed Sovereign Silver was truly a life saver.

SANCTUARY

Posted by 5563192071529572416 on Dec 11, 2015

IT'S ALWAYS COMFORTING TO KNOW SOVERIGN SILVER PRODUCTS ARE IN MY PHARMACY. TO USE AS NEEDED.

Really helps!

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I love this product for maintenance every day but also to up the dosage when I feel a sore throat coming on or something more severe. My husband had strep throat and I get strep almost every winter it seems - but not THIS year! I started taking this and upped my dosage when I started to feel my throat get a little raw and within a few days I felt good as new again and no strep throat for me! Love this product.

Trusted Staple

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Feb 02, 2015

I keep Sovereign Silver in the house for a variety of things. One of the most dramatic times I used it was when I was out of town and got a case of the norovirus. I can't remember ever being sicker. Truly thought I might be in danger of dying. I called the number on the package and had a discussion with someone there about how much to take. He asked me about my condition and how long I had it. Then he gave me dosing instructions and told me exactly what to expect. His prediction was uncanny! While I did not feel instantly better, I got better much faster than my sister, who contracted the virus at the same time, and didn't take the silver. I will also use it for cuts, sore throats for sinus infections, etc. -- many different scenarios that involve infections or viruses. That being said, I don't use it all the time, the way some people do. I've heard that you can, but I save it for "special occasions." Having it in the house makes me feel much more secure. Sovereign Silver is a wonderful product and Natural Immunogenics is a great company!

Sovereign Silver, Colloidal Bio-Active Silver

Posted by 5487133073015741417 on Nov 19, 2014

Good againt bacteria.

Fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

If there's one thing you should ALWAYS have on hand it's this read about it ... I couldn't live without it and it does everything it is supposed to do

Great

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Apr 15, 2014

Works great! Will buy again and again....

sovereign reigns supreme

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 26, 2014

sovereign silver is one of the few colloidal silver products i will touch since it noticeably works for me. whether it be used for internal or external applications, it always keeps the problem im having in check. my whole life, i was always prone to sinus infections. even on the rare occasion i get them now, its a neti pot with salt water, followed by a spray of silver up each nostril, every half hour. the infection dissipates rather quickly. highly recommended

works if you swish in your mouth first

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 13, 2013

i didnt realise i wasnt absorbing the silver until i started swishing it into my mouth for 30 sec before swallowing

The best Silver!!

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

The best!! & so versatile. Reasonable price for the size!