• Sovereign Silver by Natural-Immunogenics Corp.

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Oct 22, 2015

After extensive research, I bought this to treat my dogs conjunctivitis. Unfortunately it didn't work for this. But, it has so many other uses that I will definitely continue using it.

expensive

Posted by 5220546938301130430 on May 08, 2015

expensive for 59 ml but no taste, easy to swallow

Sometimes helps with a sore throat - like the gel better

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 27, 2015

I have gargled with the liquid colloidal silver at the first sign of a sore throat, which has helped a few times but not always. I haven't really tried it for anything else; however, I LOVE the first aid gel by Sovereign Silver! I use it for mysterious rashes and cuts and notice remarkable improvement within 24 hours. I highly recommend the first aid gel, and as much as I use it, it has lasted for many, many months.

Things that make you go Hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2477091 on Apr 17, 2014

I haven't used this enough to know whether or not it really works; I had a cold I was battling recently and took some 2xs per day morning and evening for 4 days- the cold never turned into the monster it wanted to, but it never totally cleared up either (note, I am a smoker(... it could have been the Silver, or it could have been the Zinc and VC I took as well (I really didn't want to get sick!), but it seemed like it did ok in keeping me from getting overwhelmed. There are a few other health "experiments" I'd like to try when the occasions arise- hopefully the Silver will kick in and make its presence known!

anti anything!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Apr 08, 2014

I take this at the first signs of a cold or anything else, and it goes away !

works

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Feb 20, 2014

wish I discovered it before.Sorethroat,infections and cuts.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Jul 23, 2012

This is a wonderful healing aid to so many things. It got rid of a sinus infection pretty quickly, and now I've found that dabbing on cold sores (used also with an antiviral cream) heals them in record time. It's also great for cuts and scrapes. Wonderful!

for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Jun 03, 2012

Helps relieve itching along with lanolin.

Helpful for infections

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I do find when I take silver it seems to have an anti-bacterial effect. Sometimes this can cause detox symptoms, but it's a good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »