• Sovereign Silver by Natural-Immunogenics Corp.

• Customer Ratings

Works for colds/flu, Candida, skin infections

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 04, 2011

I have had previous good experience with colloidal silver as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. I have taken it internally for cold/flu symptoms and for Candida overgrowth symptoms. When my friend developed a severely infected boil/carbuncle on his back that was not responding to OTC triple-antibiotic ointment, he was worried that he would have to see a doctor. I applied silver to the abscess and the bandage. Within 3 days it had drained significantly and begun to heal, and was completely healed within 2 weeks.

spread the word about silver

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 20, 2008

this has diminished the two cysts that i had. it took a couple of weeks but it worked. amazing. curious to see how it works on other types of bacteria and infections.

Use in place of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2094745 on May 04, 2009

My husband & I took this silver when we had a cold with a cough, and while it didn't alleviate the symptoms immediately, we feel that after taking it for a week it helped us to get over the sickness sooner. This is much better than taking an antibiotic prescribed by a doctor. My husband claimed that it tasted a little of metal, but I found it to be pretty tasteless. It definitely wasn't difficult to get down. We're happy with the quality of the sovereign Silver and will be buying more.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Jul 23, 2012

This is a wonderful healing aid to so many things. It got rid of a sinus infection pretty quickly, and now I've found that dabbing on cold sores (used also with an antiviral cream) heals them in record time. It's also great for cuts and scrapes. Wonderful!

very happy with it

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Jan 02, 2012

It helped very much with my ear infection

Sovereign Silver

Posted by ivyengland on May 24, 2016

My favorite is Silver Shield, but this product is great, just not as strong. I use this as a spray or the dropper with success.

Happy K9

Posted by 4966662585499143104 on May 05, 2016

I could buy this product most other places, But I love the reputation of iHerb, I love the company. I actually bought this for my dogs for there skin and ears..

for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Jun 03, 2012

Helps relieve itching along with lanolin.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

works

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Feb 20, 2014

wish I discovered it before.Sorethroat,infections and cuts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »