• Sovereign Silver by Natural-Immunogenics Corp.

• Customer Ratings

it worked for my son who is 14 he had his tonsils out and is adenoids grew back after they were removed he was forever nasally and always congested after 3 days of spraying this stuff up his nose he is breathing normal no congestion or any symptom like before. I use it now and also found relief fro

Posted by 5235944506977842602 on Dec 23, 2015

best quality silver

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2015

it is easier to dispers the liquid with this spray

Instant Kill

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

I bought this to help with a stubborn nasal infection. It works like magic, in that my sinuses clear, and the strange phlegm (guessing fungus) that I can smell is killed basically instantly. The problem is it doesn't reach my entire nasal cavity, so basically the condition comes back in a few hours to a few days as there are some spores/areas that haven't been reached by it. Highly recommended. UPDATE: Ended up clearing the sinus infection within 10 to 14 days of using Source Naturals' Wellness Formula. Still use this nasal spray for athlete's foot and jock itch (works amazing for that) and the occasional nasal flare up.

Disappointed

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Jun 04, 2015

Was ok. Convenient packaging - use. Did not see any benefits over the American Biotics brand I usually buy but was higher $.

E.P

Posted by Reviewer1071241 on Mar 09, 2015

Great stuff. I had been putting drops on a tsp. and sniffing it into my sinuses, but this is so much better.

works for me but

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Jan 24, 2015

I've used this product whenever my "cesspool' office is full of dedicated people with the flu and it seems to help (i.e. no transition to me). I am still cautious as studies say it is non pure forms taken nasally that can color the tissues and turn you silver although I still wonder how they missed it occurring. The shake and froth test appears negative with this product (frothing & low subsiding of froth= not pure).

Amazing

Posted by MissNova13 on Oct 13, 2014

The claims are true. This has been a Godsend for my constant sinus problems and also seems to be helping with my lyme disease as I wait around for the doctors to help. 7 months and they've helped very little but this product is causing symptoms to remiss, in my opinion! Excellent and maybe even more effective than antibiotics.

Re-ordered and happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Dec 04, 2013

It seems that when I use this daily, I don't get the crud like others - seems like a pretty good way to have it. If I forget for a few days, I seem to be more susceptible to whatever is going around.

Good to use for allergies and sinus infections

Posted by marsrain on Sep 25, 2013

Top quality product. Works well for me if I get a dose of hayfever or a sinus infection. It helps to clear the infection quicker.

Sinusite