works for me but

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Jan 24, 2015

I've used this product whenever my "cesspool' office is full of dedicated people with the flu and it seems to help (i.e. no transition to me). I am still cautious as studies say it is non pure forms taken nasally that can color the tissues and turn you silver although I still wonder how they missed it occurring. The shake and froth test appears negative with this product (frothing & low subsiding of froth= not pure).

Disappointed

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Jun 04, 2015

Was ok. Convenient packaging - use. Did not see any benefits over the American Biotics brand I usually buy but was higher $.

Quick and effective -- but ow, my sinuses!

Posted by 4951731935942673332 on Jan 20, 2017

I have chronic fatigue/pain that seems to be pathogen-based -- my symptoms often improve through application of antimicrobial substances such as tea tree oil. Silver is very good for this. There's hypotheses floating around that chronic fatigue/pain-like issues are caused by pathogens hiding in biofilms in the body. Biofilms, like plaque, are films in areas of the body (such as blood vessels and the brain, IIRC? Just off the top of my head, may be incorrect) where the immune system can't get to them. The hypotheses go that part of the reason why autoimmune conditions happen is that the immune system knows that there's a pathogen in the body, but it can't penetrate the biofilm to get to them. So instead, the immune system attacks the body, trying to get to it. Before taking the silver, I felt achy and very fatigued despite a full night's rest. After, I felt my usual fatigue/inflammation/pain reduce. This happened very, very quickly; in only a couple of minutes. I took the silver nasally -- 10 sprays, as the bottle recommended. However -- ouch! Ow ow ow. Nasal spray of any kind hurts, but 10 sprays is a ridiculous amount and even spread across both nostrils, it very, VERY quickly starts to hurt, and I'm surprised no reviews mentioned that. In the second dose later that day it happened faster. I'm going to spread out the sprays and/or take it under the tongue in future, to avoid this. --EDIT-- One thing I've noticed -- silver is *supposed* to break up biofilm, however if I swish this around my mouth, it makes absolutely no difference to the plaque on my teeth (which is also a biofilm). Hmmmm, now no longer convinced that earlier inflammation impact wasn't placebo after all, or it may have done something else. Taken away a star.