Post Nasal Drip

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Aug 30, 2011

good!

silver

Posted by JKharmony on May 07, 2012

do not know about efectivity

Quick and effective -- but ow, my sinuses!

Posted by 4951731935942673332 on Jan 02, 2017

I have chronic fatigue/pain that seems to be pathogen-based -- my symptoms often improve through application of antimicrobial substances such as tea tree oil. Silver is very good for this. There's hypotheses floating around that chronic fatigue/pain-like issues are caused by pathogens hiding in biofilms in the body. Biofilms, like plaque, are films in areas of the body (such as blood vessels and the brain, IIRC? Just off the top of my head, may be incorrect) where the immune system can't get to them. The hypotheses go that part of the reason why autoimmune conditions happen is that the immune system knows that there's a pathogen in the body, but it can't penetrate the biofilm to get to them. So instead, the immune system attacks the body, trying to get to it. Before taking the silver, I felt achy and very fatigued despite a full night's rest. After, I felt my usual fatigue/inflammation/pain reduce. This happened very, very quickly; in only a couple of minutes. I took the silver nasally -- 10 sprays, as the bottle recommended. However -- ouch! Ow ow ow. Nasal spray of any kind hurts, but 10 sprays is a ridiculous amount and even spread across both nostrils, it very, VERY quickly starts to hurt, and I'm surprised no reviews mentioned that. In the second dose later that day it happened faster. I'm going to spread out the sprays and/or take it under the tongue in future, to avoid this.

good

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 16, 2010

satisfied with product