• Sovereign Silver by Natural-Immunogenics Corp.

• Reviews | English

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Oct 01, 2010

I have definitely noticed clearer nasal passages since using this, and it worked really quickly. I will keep using this as a preventative for viruses, and clear sinues. Great product.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Oct 13, 2010

We used this on wounds with stitches our dogs had from an operation. We sprayed it on once or twice a day and the wounds healed up beautifully. It's nice to know that nasty organisms won't grow in this silver.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2962250 on Jun 09, 2011

Good.

Nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Sep 04, 2011

Keeps you from catching viral/bacterial in the nose. Which prevents a person from many illnesses.

Glass Bottle, Good

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Sep 07, 2011

Sovereign Silver cares enough about their products so they use glass bottles. Don't buy other silver solutions in plastic bottles, that's a sign you should buy a better brand. If they don't care enough about their silver solution product reacting with the chemicals leaching from the plastic bottles, they don't care enough about their customers.

Sovereign Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by karishma on Nov 09, 2012

BEST NASAL SPRAY EVER!!! TOP QUALITY!!!

best quality silver

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2015

it is easier to dispers the liquid with this spray

it worked for my son who is 14 he had his tonsils out and is adenoids grew back after they were removed he was forever nasally and always congested after 3 days of spraying this stuff up his nose he is breathing normal no congestion or any symptom like before. I use it now and also found relief fro

Posted by 5235944506977842602 on Dec 23, 2015

easy to use AND it works

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011

Previous to purchasing this nasal spray I was having to hold my head upside-down while adding colloidal silver to my nostrils with a dropper. Now I can stand up straight and use the spray while inhaling, and I can feel the silver going up deep into my sinuses. Beginnings of a sinus infection were knocked out with two doses.

Post Nasal Drip