Re-ordered and happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Dec 04, 2013

It seems that when I use this daily, I don't get the crud like others - seems like a pretty good way to have it. If I forget for a few days, I seem to be more susceptible to whatever is going around.

First time customer

Posted by Reviewer2621756 on Apr 21, 2012

Good Product, still using it, would recommend it, really helps with cleaning the Sinus passages

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Oct 13, 2012

This is a product that cures/heals almost anything. It can be used as a nasal spray, throat spray, taken orally, sprayed on wounds. It does it all. Love this stuff.

Colloidal

Posted by Reviewer1553108 on May 30, 2011

It seems that the cool spray cures runny nose and sore throat eliminates the pain.

first time

Posted by katarinapetrova on Jul 15, 2012

I am using this product and after 2 days my throat is fine..

Sovereign Silver, Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1637586 on Feb 19, 2012

i think this product does a great in maintenance for general health.i highly recommend it.

E.P

Posted by Reviewer1071241 on Mar 09, 2015

Great stuff. I had been putting drops on a tsp. and sniffing it into my sinuses, but this is so much better.

Great Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1394058 on Oct 12, 2016

Sovereign Silver was recommended to us by our natural dr....so we use many of them, good for many things, Nasal for sinuses, Gel for topical, Spray for topical or mouth/throat

Sinusite

Posted by 5264232161217440334 on Aug 04, 2013

Two years. Sinusite Free

Instant Kill

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

I bought this to help with a stubborn nasal infection. It works like magic, in that my sinuses clear, and the strange phlegm (guessing fungus) that I can smell is killed basically instantly. The problem is it doesn't reach my entire nasal cavity, so basically the condition comes back in a few hours to a few days as there are some spores/areas that haven't been reached by it. Highly recommended. UPDATE: Ended up clearing the sinus infection within 10 to 14 days of using Source Naturals' Wellness Formula. Still use this nasal spray for athlete's foot and jock itch (works amazing for that) and the occasional nasal flare up.