Amazing

Posted by MissNova13 on Oct 13, 2014

The claims are true. This has been a Godsend for my constant sinus problems and also seems to be helping with my lyme disease as I wait around for the doctors to help. 7 months and they've helped very little but this product is causing symptoms to remiss, in my opinion! Excellent and maybe even more effective than antibiotics.

easy to use AND it works

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011

Previous to purchasing this nasal spray I was having to hold my head upside-down while adding colloidal silver to my nostrils with a dropper. Now I can stand up straight and use the spray while inhaling, and I can feel the silver going up deep into my sinuses. Beginnings of a sinus infection were knocked out with two doses.

Post Nasal Drip

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Jan 26, 2010

This does seem to help.

first time

Posted by katarinapetrova on Jul 15, 2012

I am using this product and after 2 days my throat is fine..

Sovereign Silver, Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1637586 on Feb 19, 2012

i think this product does a great in maintenance for general health.i highly recommend it.

First time customer

Posted by Reviewer2621756 on Apr 21, 2012

Good Product, still using it, would recommend it, really helps with cleaning the Sinus passages

Re-ordered and happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Dec 04, 2013

It seems that when I use this daily, I don't get the crud like others - seems like a pretty good way to have it. If I forget for a few days, I seem to be more susceptible to whatever is going around.

Sinusite

Posted by 5264232161217440334 on Aug 04, 2013

Two years. Sinusite Free

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Oct 13, 2012

This is a product that cures/heals almost anything. It can be used as a nasal spray, throat spray, taken orally, sprayed on wounds. It does it all. Love this stuff.

Instant Kill

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

I bought this to help with a stubborn nasal infection. It works like magic, in that my sinuses clear, and the strange phlegm (guessing fungus) that I can smell is killed basically instantly. The problem is it doesn't reach my entire nasal cavity, so basically the condition comes back in a few hours to a few days as there are some spores/areas that haven't been reached by it. Highly recommended. UPDATE: Ended up clearing the sinus infection within 10 to 14 days of using Source Naturals' Wellness Formula. Still use this nasal spray for athlete's foot and jock itch (works amazing for that) and the occasional nasal flare up.