E.P

Posted by Reviewer1071241 on Mar 09, 2015

Great stuff. I had been putting drops on a tsp. and sniffing it into my sinuses, but this is so much better.

Quick and effective -- but ow, my sinuses!

Posted by 4951731935942673332 on Jan 02, 2017

I have chronic fatigue/pain that seems to be pathogen-based -- my symptoms often improve through application of antimicrobial substances such as tea tree oil. Silver is very good for this. There's hypotheses floating around that chronic fatigue/pain-like issues are caused by pathogens hiding in biofilms in the body. Biofilms, like plaque, are films in areas of the body (such as blood vessels and the brain, IIRC? Just off the top of my head, may be incorrect) where the immune system can't get to them. The hypotheses go that part of the reason why autoimmune conditions happen is that the immune system knows that there's a pathogen in the body, but it can't penetrate the biofilm to get to them. So instead, the immune system attacks the body, trying to get to it. Before taking the silver, I felt achy and very fatigued despite a full night's rest. After, I felt my usual fatigue/inflammation/pain reduce. This happened very, very quickly; in only a couple of minutes. I took the silver nasally -- 10 sprays, as the bottle recommended. However -- ouch! Ow ow ow. Nasal spray of any kind hurts, but 10 sprays is a ridiculous amount and even spread across both nostrils, it very, VERY quickly starts to hurt, and I'm surprised no reviews mentioned that. In the second dose later that day it happened faster. I'm going to spread out the sprays and/or take it under the tongue in future, to avoid this.

silver

Posted by JKharmony on May 07, 2012

do not know about efectivity

Sovereign Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Aug 30, 2011

good!

works for me but

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Jan 24, 2015

I've used this product whenever my "cesspool' office is full of dedicated people with the flu and it seems to help (i.e. no transition to me). I am still cautious as studies say it is non pure forms taken nasally that can color the tissues and turn you silver although I still wonder how they missed it occurring. The shake and froth test appears negative with this product (frothing & low subsiding of froth= not pure).

Disappointed

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Jun 04, 2015

Was ok. Convenient packaging - use. Did not see any benefits over the American Biotics brand I usually buy but was higher $.

What is going on?

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Aug 11, 2016

It did nothing for me for my sinusitis.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1428454 on Apr 26, 2010

The vertical spray is very useful and Sovereign Silver is one of the BEST colloidal silvers! Excellent!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2421612 on Jan 05, 2009

Have used Sovereign Silver brand for years. Has been recommended to me by so many.....and it has worked.

good

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 16, 2010

satisfied with product