great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1393792 on Mar 31, 2011

I use it for skin infections, zits,spots,etc. Works better at diminshing all of them better than anything I've tried. Worth the price.

amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1946061 on Sep 22, 2011

My teen daughter had severe acne that RX meds were nott helping. Within 5 days her skin improved by atleast 90 percent.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1773570 on Jan 19, 2011

I bought this for my husband's skin and it works great. Really clears up small cracks and cuts quickly.

speeds recovery just like it says

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on May 02, 2010

I've only just started using colloidal silver products and this one is brilliant. I love the gel formula as it is easy to use. And this really works to speed up the healing process of minor cuts.

Use this all the time

Posted by lauraandrews on Jul 26, 2012

It is a staple in my household with 4 kids. It's very watery and you do need to either rub it in or cover it up because it will not just stay on your skin.

Great first aid gel

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 16, 2014

This is so handy. I can't use antibiotic creams, so this is great. I've also been using it on a sore my cat has on her head. It helps with itching, pain and inflamation.

Very good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Oct 24, 2013

I am very pleased with this product. I have used it on skin irritations and my skin recovered over night.

Wonder gel

Posted by 5274603723952679632 on Sep 10, 2014

Absolutely the best available gel to take care of bytes, scratches and specially burn wounds... Oh and for the ladies who have some money to burn and still looking for the perfect anti wrangles creme that is chemical free, I recommend Sovereign Silver Gel. I use it every day myself and look 10 year younger.

Absolutely a Miracle

Posted by 5165565018725976396 on Apr 30, 2016

I had a very bothersome mosquito bite and I added a tiny dab of the gel and I mean immediately it stopped hurting and bothering me. I am absolutely shocked. I am ordering more.

Roxie Gese

Posted by Reviewer1404969 on May 07, 2016

This is wonderful get. It stays where one spreads it. It helps very much with pain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »