Great product for mental clarity and stamina!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. I have been using the Adapt 232 for a few months now. I really feel its effect on improving stamina and mental/cognitive capacity. Definitely worth trying it and seeing how it works for you. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Reduces stress!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This boosts your energy levels and reduces stress by feeding your adrenal glands! Take 1-2 in morning, and 1-2 in afternoon with a protein snack right before that mid-afternoon slump. This sample gives you a day and a half or two days worth so you can feel the energy boost. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Training booster

Posted by odereviews on Mar 02, 2013

This gives a nice boost to my workouts, I have gotten this sample many times before, and I was suprised that this was also on freebies section. Adapt 232 has Rhodiola Rosea (Arctic) root. I was positively surprised about the quality of this product. I think the sample could have been delivered withing smaller package. Reducing the ecological footprint. Loving the free samples that iherb offers. Just add more please. :)

Think ok

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 06, 2012

...will give them another go.

good formula

Posted by 4840687239108625336 on Dec 22, 2012

good freebuy

i received these as an unrequested sample

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 07, 2013

there were only 6 capsules to try but they seemed to alleviate stress and so i've ordered them proper. i will review them once i've used the retail size packet.

Ok

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013

I'm still trying it. But it seems, that it works. I use this capsules in special occasions, when, for example, you was in a party all night and have to go to job next morning. It helps not to fell asleep at work))

Turned out to be a very good product

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

I was very suspicious but this actually seems to work. Does not upset my stomach like caffeine pills. I would not recommend to anyone with insomnia or other sleep problems, the effect is quite long lasting.

good

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I don't know for sure if it worked or was placebo, but I was doing some traveling after a very stressful time (which added to the stress) and took this to support my immune system and keep me from getting sick. I didn't get sick.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good