10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Customer Reviews

Special, Aubrey Organics, GPB, Glycogen Protein Balancing Shampoo, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 24 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

А мне он понравился / And I liked it

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Даже не верится, что многим людям не нравится этот шампунь. Мне он очень понравился: тщательно, но очень бережно промывает волосы, не сушит, дает объем. Волосы после мытья пышные, упругие, рассыпчатые. Я удивляюсь, почему стольким людям не понравился запах у этого шампуня: он такой приятный. Закажу полноразмерную версию. I can not believe that many people do not like this shampoo. I liked it very much: very well, but very gently cleanses hair without drying, gives volume. Hair is lush, firm, crisp after washing. I wonder why so many people do not like the smell of this shampoo: it is a pleasant one. I'll order the full-size version.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

don't like

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It doesn't make my long hair clean at all!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

......a Balancing Shampoo it is.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I really like this shampoo. My hair started to thin a bit as I got older and this tends to thicken it up. Also I have been struggling with some scalp conditions such as redness and irritation(itchy). I think it was due to the harsh and drying chemicals that most shampoos use such as sodium lauryl sulfates. This shampoo seemed to have really helped. I will say one thing tho, I have noticed that it is best to really rinse out your hair before applying this shampoo. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I loved this shampoo - well strengthens and restores hair. They look well-groomed and healthy.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Jul 12, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This trial size was enough for one use only. I like it, foaming good, nice scent, hair looks shiny and soft.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 24 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives