А мне он понравился / And I liked it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012

Даже не верится, что многим людям не нравится этот шампунь. Мне он очень понравился: тщательно, но очень бережно промывает волосы, не сушит, дает объем. Волосы после мытья пышные, упругие, рассыпчатые. Я удивляюсь, почему стольким людям не понравился запах у этого шампуня: он такой приятный. Закажу полноразмерную версию. I can not believe that many people do not like this shampoo. I liked it very much: very well, but very gently cleanses hair without drying, gives volume. Hair is lush, firm, crisp after washing. I wonder why so many people do not like the smell of this shampoo: it is a pleasant one. I'll order the full-size version.

don't like

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012

It doesn't make my long hair clean at all!!!

......a Balancing Shampoo it is.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I really like this shampoo. My hair started to thin a bit as I got older and this tends to thicken it up. Also I have been struggling with some scalp conditions such as redness and irritation(itchy). I think it was due to the harsh and drying chemicals that most shampoos use such as sodium lauryl sulfates. This shampoo seemed to have really helped. I will say one thing tho, I have noticed that it is best to really rinse out your hair before applying this shampoo. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

I loved this shampoo - well strengthens and restores hair. They look well-groomed and healthy.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Jul 12, 2012

This trial size was enough for one use only. I like it, foaming good, nice scent, hair looks shiny and soft.

GPB Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 24, 2012

This cleaned my hair very well and actually foamed up when using, so it was able to slip easily throughout my hair. It did leave my hair squeaky-clean, however, so it is definitely necessary to follow up with conditioner!

Aubrey Organics Balancing Shampoo

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012

I liked it, and my hair too. Good smell. The sample for good for 2 times

Good quality shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2688321 on Feb 28, 2012

Good shampoo I might buy it,love the smell.

my favourite shampoo

Posted by veljanov on Mar 31, 2012

this shampoo very well suits me. I have dry and wavy hair. After that shampoo they very much look well. And at it very pleasant smell of rose

Good shampoo

Posted by popopo on Sep 05, 2012

I've tried onl a sample, but it was really nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »