Special, Diabetes, Effective Natural Blood Sugar Management, 32 Page Paperback Booklet (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Diabetes, Effective Natural Blood Sugar Management

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Mar 07, 2011

My husband and I both suffer from Diabetes and I am on the insulin shots. This booklet was so informative & helpful. My husband picked it up and read it first and was so impressed he asked me to sit down and read it soon. It has helped us choose the right foods and explains the glycemic Load. It has a thorough Glycemic index of foods listed. We have recommended it to our diabetic friends.

My friend enjoyed it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

Good info

Interesting and Informative

Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 17, 2012

I am not a diabetic but am curious about learning more about blood sugar control and I learned a good amount from this little booklet...it was easy to read and very chock full of information, including a big glycemic chart of different foods at the end...recommended not just for diabetics, but simply anyone who would like to balance their blood sugar better!

great little book

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on May 21, 2011

I'm not diabetic, but have friends who are, and this is a great book to give people ideas on how to mangage diabetes.

from brazil