Discontinued

Posted by JOSPHH on Dec 11, 2015

I feel nothing

Doesn't work at all

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Dec 14, 2012

Good that it just a sample

I am afraid to take another one.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have mild depression and trouble getting to sleep. 5-HTP is under the depression category and sleeping aid. I only take melatonin as a sleeping pill. I had high hopes for this. I ordered this as a freebie because I tend to have side effect easily. I took this when I had bad day. So I thought it is great time to test this. I thought 5-htp would made me happy. I couldn't sleep at 3AM, I took this. It took an hour to get sleepy, it made me feel like I was at rock bottom.(not negatively) I had the weirdest dream in my life. I woke up because I heard my scream. I have 9 pills left, but I am not willing to take this again. 5-htp might help someone, but this is not for me.

5 HTP

Posted by Reviewer3308331 on Aug 15, 2012

I order a sample. I didn t notice any difference during the several days i was taking it.

5 htp

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

I tried first to take this at night, but could not sleep. Then I tried to take it in the morning, and I noticed it gave me energy, I felt happy and great. But at night I could not sleep, it gave me insomnia. Tried the whole box at different times, and the same happend every time. I loved the way it made me feel during the day, but when I could not sleep it was just terrible.

I have not felt anything

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012

I have not felt anything

NÂO RECEBI O PRODUTO ...

Posted by Reviewer2743929 on Apr 23, 2012

A ENTREGA AINDA NÃO FOI FEITA POR VOCÊS, O PRAZO DADO DE ENTREGAREM JÁ VENCEU. PODEM ESCLARECER E ME PASSAR A DATA EXATA DE ENTREGA...

no no no

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 05, 2012

I tired this 2 days in a row, first night I couldn't sleep and I do sleep well normally, so as I'm a sucker I tried it the next day and couldn't sleep that night either. The third day I didn't take it and I slept 10 1/2 hrs straight through. Judge for yourself but I love my sleep so these are going in the bin.

Special, Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1204522 on Jan 27, 2012

i don't notice any effect