Be Very cautious, take it from a medical professional that researches!

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

If you would have asked me about this product 6 months ago, I would have given it 5 stars. It puts you to sleep like a baby and you will remember your dreams. I loved that part of this supplement. I even requested that my husband get off prozac, as you can't take with most anti depressants. At first, he too slept well and had bountiful energy. After a few months, I noted that he was very angry all the time and he said the same about me. I even purchased a book solely dedicated to 5htp and read a lot but not all of the book. My husband finally went off the 5htp for 2 months, while I increased my dose from night time only, to a morning dose as well. I was furious with the world. I hated. I actually felt hate in my heart. My husband tried it once more last night and this morning. He came home from work early because he was so angry he wanted to tell everyone off and felt that if he did not come home he would explode and say or do something that was not him, then he remembered he had added the 5htp. Needless to say, no more 5htp unless, I just can't fall asleep, knowing that the next day I will be angry

Not effective for ADD symptoms

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 03, 2012

It may be good for other things, but I bought it for ADD symptoms and it did not work for that.

No difference

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

I didn't notice any difference in my feeling but after all 10 days could be too short period of time to notice anything changing... -------------------------Update: still nothing. I don't think there's anything wrong about the supplement, it just seems I don't need it for anything.

Good!

Posted by 4993416702520244562 on Sep 23, 2012

Great.

Not yet

Posted by Mypage-ClickToSaveCash on Nov 12, 2012

Didn't really notice any change but 5-HTP needs longer then this trial allows for it to work properly.

Looks good product

Posted by 4671807924648610811 on Nov 19, 2012

As I did not take the suplmento still, I can not comment anything about it.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Ideal for a weekend, when the weather is bad, winter, craving for food, my brain gives calmness and satisfaction during the day, the ideal weight for my body!

Tried it a few times.

Posted by BinkySilverman on Dec 11, 2012

Only tried a few times so cannot really rate. Does make me sleepy.

5-HTP veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Dec 13, 2012

10 caps isn't enough to determine if the product is effective.

Doctor's Best 5 HTP