Got this for free to try it out...

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Dec 22, 2012

I have only taken this product twice. I didn't see a large difference in my mental awareness or sleeping habits. Perhaps if I was to take it for a longer period of time, I would see more results.

Anti-stress

Posted by 4720309401500166016 on Nov 20, 2012

Do what it says, anti-stress.

nice

Posted by 4722376364331519744 on Oct 28, 2012

I did notice a difference in my mood when i took this. but I should have used it for a longer period of time to really give an accurate review

Very Relaxing, but Proceed with Caution

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

Within two hours of taking 100mg of Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP I was feeling very relaxed, something like how I feel after yoga or a massage. I slept well that first night, except for strangely intense and sometimes disturbing dreams. Several days on and I haven't noticed a greatly elevated mood, but I do feel very relaxed without feeling drowsy. Depression — of the type caused by brain chemistry — can be a result of a defecit of the neurotransmitters Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Serotonin. Since 5-HTP works by stimulating the human body's own production of Serotonin, I think that a person must have depressed levels of Serotonin in order for this product to make much difference in their overall quality of life, since depression can involve other neurotransmitters. To those who already take prescription anti-depressants: Please be careful! Consult with your medical professional, since 5-HTP — together with SSRIs — can create dangerous levels of Serotonin in the brain and cause Serotonin Syndrome.

Seems like it works

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012

It seems to me that my nervousness and tension decreased since I've taken 5-HTP. However, I also take Source Naturals NutraSleep at bed time, because 5-HTP doesn't help me to get deep enough sleep. RU Кажется, эта штука работает. Во всяком случае, мне кажется, будто я меньше психую, когда принимаю это средство. Правда, проблемы со сном оно мне не решило, поэтому на ночь я принимаю NutraSleep от Source Naturals.

Muito bom produto

Posted by 5017782893399693907 on Aug 21, 2012

Deixa a gente bastante tranquilo e ajuda na concentração.

Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer2848058 on Aug 04, 2012

Losing weight slowly & feel great!

Made me drowsy

Posted by Reviewer2562363 on Apr 25, 2012

and went straight to sleep!

ok